Chapter 13

Emily woke up the next morning still tired from the nightmare she had that night. She couldn't figure out what the dream could have meant. She decided to talk to Slender about it. After all he does know more than most people do. She went down stairs and into the kitchen, she saw max was already up. "Morning Max." She said tiredly. "Morning sis, are you okay after last night? Everyone's worried about you." He asked. "Ya I'm fine. It was just a nightmare, I'll be fine." She walked over to him and gave him a kiss on his forehead then went to go to Slenders office. When she got there she knocked softly at the door. She stood there and waited for slender to answer the door. After a moment of waiting he opened it. "Emily? Os there something you want to talk about, need?" He asked sounding worried. "Actually I wanted to talk about last night. My dream wasn't normally and I was hoping you might know what it could be." Emily explained. "I see. Let me clear my desk. Come in." He said stepping back in the room leaving the door open for her. She walked in and shut the door behind her skin that no one could here what she was going to say. Slender put a few things that where on his desk in the  drawers. "Sit down, tell me what happened in your dream." Slender said. She didn't know how to start. It wasn't a normal dream and she didn't think it was a dream at all. "Well... I was in this house. It was in an open field and there was a small lake near by.I was tied to a table and couldn't get out. This person walked In the room. I couldn't tell the gender but I'm pretty sure it was female. She was working on something at a table at the other side of the room from me. They were talking about others like me they said. They told me 'you are my experiment. You and all of your ancestors. But unlike them you haven't failed yet. They all became monsters. Horrible creatures. You're still looking normal. Human... Unlike them' I don't know what they were talking about. But then they came over to me with a needle and some weird looking liquid stuff. They stuck it in my arm and I couldn't feel anything at first but then it hurt like absolute fucking hell. I don't know if I should be worried or not Slender. So I decided to come to you to see if you might know anything." as Emily finished telling slender what happened she looked at him. Even though he has no face and no expression could be made she could tell her was a little nervous. Or even scared. But she knew him to well. There was no way he was scared. If anyone should be scared its someone that is facing him. That doesn't actually know him like she does. "Slender? Is everything okay?" She asked a little worried. "Im not the one to lie to people.   Especially in a situation like this. Follow me Emily." he said as he got up and walked to the door. "There is something everyone here needs to tell you and Max including me." He said as he walked out the door. Emily followed him confused on what she was going to find out. As they got to the living room Slender called everyone to come in and sit down. Once everyone was there he began to talk. "Everyone I think its time we told Emily and Max who and what we are."

A/N

Hey guys, I'm trying to make up for all the time it took for me to publish the last chapter. Ill most likely be posting normally now. I have a lot of ideas for this story and I can't wait to write it for you guys! Hope you enjoy!

~~~雪反省