Chapter 6

Hey guys so I've figured everything out in my life so that means ill be updating more. Thank you for reading this story so far. Hope you like this chapter!

"So you mean to tell me that I'm related to you, and me and Max are your only relatives alive, so that also means that when you die I have to take control of this mansion and all of these people?" Emily asked confused of what Slenderman just told her. "Yes that is correct." He replied calmly. "Emily? Are you okay you look like your gonna puke?" Jeff asked sounding worried. "Ya I'm fine. It's just a lot to take in especially since I'm only 18, and have to take care of my brother, and find a new job because I was just fired." Emily said sounding frustrated and confused at the same time. "Emily you no longer need to look for a new job we have plenty of money. You can sell your house and move in here we have plenty of space for both you and Max." Slenderman insisted. "Are you sure? We don't have to if you don't want us to." Emily said. "I don't mind at all, after all family have to look out for each other." Slenderman said. "Thank you Slender. We really need it, I don't have enough money to keep the house we're living in now. You all are the best." Emily said happily. "Well then I guess we better inform the others before they do any thing to the rooms you and Max will be staying in. Jeff please tell everyone while I help them move in." Slenderman said. Jeff nodded and went up the stairs to do as he was told.

"Emily, I didn't know that we were related to the tall man." Max said confused. "Yes we are Max, but to tell you the truth I didn't know about it either. So Max we are moving in with them, I think its time to sell the house. What do you think Max?" Emily asked. "I think it'll be fun. Plus I will get to play with Ben more and watch Sally tease him. I swear there would be a really cute couple together." Max said playfully. "I don't think that Sally or Ben like each other like that Max. I think they are just friends." Emily laughed as Max seemed disappointed abut what she said. "Emily, Max, are you ready to go pack your things and bring them here?" Slenderman yelled from his work area. "You ready Max?" Emily asked. Max nodded his head. "Ya we're ready Slender." Emily yelled back. "Well then let's go to get your things." Slenderman said as he teleported to the door. Emily and Max walked after Slenderman. It took a while to get to their house. Once they got there Slenderman had handed them both boxes to go pack all of the stuff they needed to bring back to the mansion. After he handed them the boxes Max ran up the stairs to his room, and Emily walked behind him to go to her room. Once they were done they went back to Slenderman. "I see you are ready to head back." He said in his low voice "Yup we have got everything we need and are ready to head back!" Max said excitedly. "Okay then lets get back. Let me have your boxes I'll carry them with my tentacles." He said as he brought out 16 long black tentacles that were attached to his back. "Thank you Slender." Emily said. They handed the boxes to Slenderman and started to walk back.