Chapter 7

Here's another chapter for you guys. Hope you like it~~~~

"You guys are back sooner than we expected." Jeff said surprised as they walked into the living room. "Ya we don't have much stuff. All the things we didn't bring back is going to be sold." Emily said to Jeff. "Yes their house was quite empty. Here you two go, go and unpack your things. I'll start on dinner. Jeff go out and get everyone from the woods." Slenderman said as he handed the boxes to Emily and Max. They both took their boxes and headed upstairs. Jeff went outside and walked towards the forest to do as he was told. "Sis, we're staying here right?" Max asked. "No Max we are not staying here, we're just moving our boxes into new rooms and then we'll leave." Emily said sarcastically. "Okay good I was really starting to worry that we would leave." Max said hearing the sarcasm in Emily's voice. After going up three sets of stairs and across long hallways, they made it up to the floor there were staying on. Max walked into his room leaving Emily to walk back to her room. Once she got there she set her boxes down and looked around the room thinking on where to put her stuff. Finally after some time of thinking Emily moved her bed and put the little dresser next to it to serve as a bedside table. She opened her box and started taking stuff out. She had manly books and clothes. Se saw a shelf on the wall next to a window. She walked over and put the books on it neatly. She hung her clothes up and went back to the boxes. She pulled out an alarm clock and a journal that she draws in. She put the alarm clock down on the dresser and plugging it in. after she plugged it in, she set the time and alarm. She put the journal in the dresser then walked over and grabbed the empty box and put it to the side. She walked back and opened the other box. she took out the body pillow and a few pictures of her and Max. There was only one photo that had her, Max, her mom , and her dad. The picture was taken when Max was a baby still, just learning how to speak and walk. Shortly after their parent got into a car crash a they both died. After that her and Max were put into an Orphanage. No one wanted her and Max so when they told her that she was old enough that she could leave she decided to take Max with her. She was only 15 at the time. She and Max started school after they had got a house. she had gotten her license and found a job to do after school and on the weekends. She got paid enough to pay for the things they needed to live. Emily looked around the room trying to think of where she should put the pictures. She saw a fireplace at the end of the room. She walked over and placed the pictures there. She put the one of the whole family in the center. Then she moved a long work table next to the fire place and set her school supplies on it. She grabbed the empty boxes and walked out to give them back to Slender. As she walked out she ran into Jeff. She dropped the boxes and fell back. Jeff landed hovering over her. They looked at each other for a few seconds. "Are you okay?" Jeff asked after a bit. "Ya I'm fine." Emily replied. Jeff got off of her and helped her up. She picked up the boxes, "I was just taking these back to Slender. I'm sorry I should have been paying attention." She said apologetically. "No its me who should be apologizing I wasn't paying attention to where I was going a I spaced out. I should have known you might be walking out of your room. Here let me help you out." Jeff said as he gently took a box from Emily. "Thank you Jeff." Emily said trying to not let him see that she was blushing. They walked down stairs and gave the boxes to Slenderman who was just finished making dinner. Emily got Max and everyone sat at the long table and ate dinner.