Chapter 3

A/N thank you ever one who has read my story so far it really means a lot to me. Things aren't that interesting but that will change in the future. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Emily was woken up by Max the next morning. "Emily it's time to get up." said Max as carefully as he could so he didn't go to school with a black eye. Most people who knew Emily know that if you wake her up carelessly that your going to get smacked and she doesn't hold back any of her strength. "Hmm what time is it? Emily asked still half asleep. Max backed up a lot because he knew what she was going to do "It's almost 8:00." "WHAT!" Emily screamed and jumped out of bed to see that Max was already ready for school which made her calm down a little because it takes him almost an hour to get ready but it takes her less than 5 minutes. "okay good your at least ready for school. Go get your bag packed and ill get ready then we'll head out. Emily said calm now. After Emily dropped Max off at school she drove herself to the high school. "Emily come check this out!" Mya shouted. Mya had been Emily's friend since Kindergarten. "What's going on? Why is everyone from every grade around the principles office?" Emily asked when she saw everyone around the principles office. "So you know the new emo-ish guy right. So the principle told him if he wore those clothes tomorrow he would be kicked out of the school. Well the new boy didn't like that so he closed the door and they started yelling at each other. That's all we know, they've been in there for five minutes yelling back and forth, I hope the new kid puts him in his place." Mya said really exited like. Everyone in the school hates the principle because he hates everyone and he has strait up said it to there faces. "Hey Mya I have to go put my stuff in my locker. If I'm not back by the time its over then tell me what I missed." Emily said to Mya as she walked away. "Okay!" Mya shouted back. Later on that day during History The teacher switched the students seats. Emily was put next to the new emo boy and the schools biggest bully. "Hey I'm Emily. What's your name." Emily asked the emo boy. "My Name's Jeff Nice to meet you Emily." Jeff replied. "Hey so what was the deal with you and the principle?" Emily asked "So he told me that if I continued to wear these types of clothes that he would kick me out of the school. So I told him that everyone in this entire school wants him dead and hates him. He didn't like the idea so much and so he tried to prove me wrong even though he knew it was true." Jeff said. Emily started laughing at the thought of the principle loosing. Emily looked over at Jeff and realized he really was different from everyone else. His skin was with no skin color at all, His hair was black, it looked like he had fake skin next to his mouth and where is eyelids were. A few weeks later Emily asked Jeff if he wanted to come over to her house. "sure I have nothing to do at my house." When Emily got home that day she got the house ready for the new guest. When she was done she had a few minuets to herself.