Chapter 18

~Giulia's POV~ 

When the door opened for the Gunnarsen's a tall, blond haired, chocolate brown eyes stood in front of us. Ellie spoke up and said

Ellie- Hey Marcus.

Marcus looked over at me and then looked back at Ellie.

Marcus- Hey Ellie, who is your friend?

He said looking at Ellie and he looked over at me

Ellie- Oh yeah, Marcus this is Giulia my best friend that is from Australia and Giulia this is Marcus Martinus's brother.

I  was staring at Marcus looking at all his facial features and  Marcus was looking straight at me which made my cheeks go light pink. I heard Ellie say

Ellie- Don't forget that I'm still here.

 She was waving my hands in our faces trying to get us of the gaze of looking at each other. It is my first day here and I already found someone I liked and who I hope like me back.
We finally snapped out of our gaze of each other and we turned their attention back to Ellie.

~Marcus POV~

When I opened the door and saw Ellie and someone else how I like is her friend. She had brown hair, light brown eyes, she wasn't that tall.

Ellie- Hey Marcus.

I looked over at Ellie's friend and then looked back at Ellie.

Marcus- Hey Ellie, who is your friend?

I said looking at Ellie and I looked over at Ellie's friend again but not taking my eyes off her.

Ellie- Oh yeah, Marcus this is Giulia my best friend that is from Australia and Giulia this is Marcus Martinus's brother.

I was staring at Giulia looking at all her studying facial features and she was looking straight at me. Then I heard Ellie say

Ellie- Don't forget that I'm still here.

She was waving my hands in our faces trying to get us of the gaze of looking at each other. It is the first day I met her and I already like her and I really hope she likes me back. We finally snapped out of our gaze of each other and we turned their attention back to Ellie.

~While Martinus and Ellie were out~

We were sitting on the couch just looking at each other until I spoke up and said

Marcus- Can I please have your number?

Giulia- Yeah sure it's 04## ### ###

I entered it into my phone and saved her contact as  Future Girlfriend❤. She will be my girlfriend one day but I need to make sure she is single.

Marcus- Hey do you have a boyfriend?

I said scratching the back of my neck. 

Giulia- No, do you have a girlfriend?

Marcus- No. What do you like to do?

Giulia- I like to play and watch soccer.

Marcus- Soccer team do you go for?

Giulia- Manchester United. What team do you go for?

Marcus- I go for Manchester United as well

Giulia- Cool

We talked for a little while longer getting to know each other better, I really liked getting to know Giulia. She is such a cool girl, I can't wait for her to be my girlfriend. We continued to talk then Martinus and Ellie walked through the door. I guess she forgave him.