Chapter 1

**Hi thank you for choosing this story and this is my first story that I am writing, so it may be crap.**

~Ellie POV~

Hi, my name is Ellie Taylor I am 15 years old, I have light brown hair, ocean blue eyes, I had freckles running across my face and slightly tanned skin. My mum and my older sister died in a car accident when I was five and I was the only one that survived. I live with my Dad Jim (he is the sweetest person you will ever meet), my horrible stepmother Candy (she isn't sweet like her name) and her daughter Allison (she's a real bitch). So that's my whole family, we are currently living in Australia nothing really happened's down here, I have a best friend back in Australia, I am quite nerdy and sporty and I also got bullied a lot. My Dad got a promotion and now we are on a plane moving to Norway. Once we get to Olso I think it was it's around 10hrs to drive to. Luckily the 2 bitches are coming next week.

10 hours later

Dad- Sweetpea it's time to wake up we're here.

My Dad gently shook me, when I woke up a cool breeze hit my face and small beams of warm light hit my face. I start to get out of the car I stretch a little and start to walk over to the truck. I grab out my boxes and walk into an empty bedroom and started to unpack.

3 hours later

I finished unpacking my bedroom and thought I should go walk around.

Ellie- Dad I'm heading out. I yelled.

Dad- Ok sweetpea, don't stay out too late. He yelled back.

After that, I walked out onto the porch and put my headphones in. I started walking not looking at where I was going and the next thing I knew I was on the ground. When I looked up, I saw this handsome boy who has chocolate brown eyes, perfectly styled blonde hair and a little beauty mark above his lip.

Boy- Jeg er så lei meg.

** I am using google translate.**

Ellie- English, please.

Boy- Oh right, I'm so sorry I knocked you down.

Ellie- It's ok, I'm used to it.

But I mumbled the last part, so he couldn't hear me.

Boy- What was that?

Ellie- Nothing.

Boy- Here let me help you up.

He extended his hand since I was still on the ground. I reluctantly grabbed his hand, his hand felt warm and really soft.

Boy- So what's your name?

Ellie- Ellie, yours?

Boy- Martinus, are you new here?

Ellie- Yea, I moved from Australia.

Martinus- Do you want me to show you around?

Ellie- Yea, that would be nice.

I gave him a warm smile and he gave me one back.