New Waifus Pt 2

Munchkins

Ana:

When you first met the Egyptian sniper you were married to a French woman named Marianne Bonnefoy, the daughter of a famous French commander. You two were arranged to wed since your families were famous in the military and very close. You honestly can say it wasn't a bad marriage, in fact it was a great first marriage. You and Marianne were childhood friends then sweethearts, you described the marriage as one full of passion and endearment.

But eventually the flame went out.

During your first marriage you two had a son named Mathieu, who has his mother's lavender eyes and your father's dark blond hair. He kinda looks like your dad and you named him after your dad who's named Matthew.

Then during a military trip you laid eyes on Ana and well you fell hard. You two friendly relationship turn intimate rather quick and well Fareeha was born. Taking responsibility and wanting to be with Ana you ended your marriage with Marianne manning up to your affair. After the crying and angry shouts of your infidelity you two remain friends and had shared custody of Mathieu.

Due to the affair and how famous you two are Ana try to hide your two affair by naming your daughter under her surname. Then after your dicovce you two gotten a common-law marriage not wanting to bother with all that legal stuff especially since it means telling the world that the famous Wendigo and Ana Amari had a two year affair resulting in a love child. It could ruin Ana, Marianne, all both yours and her family's reputation. You didn't care about yours so you two only gotten it in Canada where the world found out the infamous Wendigo had an affair with some woman. You managed to hide everyone's identities involved so only you got the criticism and heat from the public.

Soon five years later you two had a son named Ammar. This time he had your last name and was mostly raised by you. Due to your two different jobs, Ana with her Egyptian military and Overwatch while you stayed in Canada Special Forces. Sometimes you visit Ana and Fareeha in Switzerland or they visit you and your two sons in Canada. You love all your kids equally and when you can't visit you send wonderful gifts and letters to Ana and Fareeha. Ana sends gifts and letters when she's not busy, which is once in awhile.

Mathieu care for his younger half siblings, despite his cold attitude which he got from you. You taught all your kids military skills more for Fareeha and Ammar since you thought if they wanted to “heroes” then let them. Ana gets upset since she believes she wants them to have a safe live, one away from “heroes”. Yeah the different views is mainly why you two fight sometimes.

“Dad you still have your gun? I thought you said when you retire you're going to sell it.”

Fareeha looked at your beloved rifle, the famous rifle of Wendigo, The Owl. You were having tea with Ana and family, in your home in Canada. You smile. “I actually consider to put in Canada’s hall of soldiers. Since they had an exhibit about me but I change my mind, after all it's one of a kind. I just have so many memories with it that I can't just simply give it away.” You pick up the black cover gun with has owl feathers tied to the scope and to the barrel. “I added the feathers to it from the owls I use to hunt as a kid. I thought it be cool to have it around the gun since I grew up hearing owls are symbols of death. Since I'll be ending lives might as well make my weapon of death have more meaning, hence why people called it The Owl.”

Ammar smile. “Man dad you're so cool. I wish I had a gun like that.” Mathieu scoffed. “Too bad you won't idiot since papa just said it was one of a kind. I remembered he said it was a useless prototype that he found when he was still a new soldier. He fix it and it become synonymous with him.” You ruffle Ammar’s (h/c) locks. “Don't worry my boy your rocket launcher is just as good as The Owl. It just it's more suited for you.” Then you glared at Mathieu. “Be nice to your brother eh.” Mathieu scoffed but stayed quiet since he was still actually afraid of your infamous Wendigo stare.