9. chapter

(I was there 👆 😄😆💜)

Marilyn's POV :

"Thank you, Hungary!" i said for the last time into microphone, and then went to the backstage.
"Nice people." Twiggy smiled.
"Yeah, we have to come again, someday." Gil joined.
I grabbed a beer while walking and then threw it on the floor.
"Come on!" Jerry said angrily.
"Sorry!" i said with smile and sat on chair to wipe away the make-up.

"Do you want to help with anything?" Jerry asked.
"No, it's okay. Imma go to the bus and we can go to the airport." i looked at the mirror for the last time and went to the bus.

I sat on couch and fast called Lara.
"Hi, babe! How is it going?" i could hear her sweet voice.
"We just did our show. It was amazing. Now we are heading to airport." i said.
"Okay, be carefull and don't forget what i said about drugs!" she laughed.

God! I love that girl so much.

"I won't, i promise." i smiled.
"And, how are you? Nobody is rude at you?"
"Fortunately, nobody is rude at me. I was talking to your producer few hours ago. Nice person."
"Good to hear that. Love you!"
"Love you too!" and then she hang up.

"Should i call some chicks?" Twiggy smiled at me.
"You know i have got an girlfriend." i shaked my head with smile.
"Still?" he sat next to me.
"Yeah, still. And i want to spend my whole life with her."
"Whoa, whoa. Slow down. How long do you know her. Yes, she seemed to be nice to me, but what do you know? You were saying the same thing with Rose, Dita, Evan and how did it end up?" he pointed his finger at bottle of alcohol.
"If you really want to spend whole life with her, you should start now." he grabbed that bottle.
"Rose broke up with my because of drugs. And i don't do drugs anymore!" i specified it.

"Really? You think i don't know, that you are hiding one more pack? I found it in your closet. If you don't want it to end up the same way, like with Rose, put that pack to garbage and never try them again! I know what i'm talking about, because i have an wife." he smiled.

"Good advices, my friend. Stop playing with my mind, you know me too well to say things like that." i stood up angrily and went for my bottle of vodka.

"I'm just saying, stop dreaming and start doing! You are goddamn God of fuck..." and then i couldn't hear the rest, because of radio i turned on.
First he should look at himself.

Lara's POV :

I was sitting in front of notebook assorting mails.
Then i found an interesting one :

Hello,

my name is Davis Roskow, and i'd like to offer you a concert in Columbia in Arena Dinamit.
You can say your date and price for stage.

Thanks for respond,

Roskow

That sounds like good deal.
I have to tell Brian later.

At the evening, i went to shop to buy some food. And who did i meet?
My ex was walking towards me.
I turned my course fastly, because i thought he wouldn't recognize me.
But i was wrong.

I was walking faster and faster.
But that didn't help me. When i was near my home, he grabbed my arm and thrusted me on floor.

"Fuck. What do you want from me?!" i screamed angrily.
I felt blood in my mouth.

"I want you! You can't see it? I love you so much!" he wanted to touch my hand, but i dodged.
"I don't think this is speech of pure love, you sick bastard!" i spit on him and showed my hands covered by blood.
"You don't understand! Come on, we'll talk." he gived me his hand, but i didn't accept his help.
"No? No?!" i could see anger and wildness in his eyes.
And that really scared me.
Then i felt his hand on my cheeck.
"You are weak!! You dare to hurt me only when my boyfriend isn't near! You are fucking weak bastard!" i screamed.

Unfortunately, no one could hear me scream.
"Don't shout, bitch!" he grabbed me for hair.
"Leave me alone!" i started crying.
"You'll be dead when Brian finds out!" at least i tried threating.
"Really? Maybe, only if you could speak. I wanted to be gentle and nice, but you ruined everything." he smiled.
I was disgust. There was only one way how to escape.
I kicked him into his crotch and started to run fast as i could.
I looked behind me, and luckily he wasn't trying to catch me.

I quickly unlocked the door and sneaked in.
I shut the door and sighed with relief.
Fuck, i miss Brian so much.
I don't think i can make it anymore.
And in that fucking moment my mobile still on floor rang.
I grabbed it and looked at big letters 'My Brian💜' that were shining on screen.
In this moment i decided to tell him about Lucas.

"Hi, love." i picked up the phone trying to hide my shaking voice.
"Hi, i had to hear you once again. I miss you. How are you?" he asked with sweet voice.
"Ehm...Brian...i know it isn't fair to tell you now, but i can't make it anymore.
I've got an problem with my ex boyfriend..." i couldn't even complete the sentence.
"What problem? Has he done something to you?" he sounded horrified.
"Well...he was sending me strange messages, and so on. Today i met him, and..." accidently i started crying.
"Fuck, i'm heading to Los Angeles right now!" his voice was angry.
"No, no! That's exactly what i didn't want to happen. Brian, it's okay now." i tried to calm him down.

"No, it's not okay. Give me his phone number, i want to make it clear."
"No, i won't. Please, Brian, it's okay now. Nothing bad happend."
"But something bad can happen. I'm more than ten thousand miles away from you! I don't want to risck."
"I won't give you his number. It won't help." i didn't allow.
"Then i'm heading to Los Angeles right now." he was unstoppable.
"Brian, stop. Don't bother with it. Do the shows, everything is going to be fine." i assured him.
"Fine! But at least i'll hire guards for you, okay?"
"Okay." that was everything i can do to make him a little bit satisfied and not ruining the tour.

"I love you. Please, be carefull." he whispered.

"I will. Love you!" i whispered too, and then hang up the phone.

Hi, mansonites!💜
I'd love to hear your opinion on this story.
Thanks for every, COMMENT and vote.
Love you!💜