20. chapter

Lara's POV :

I woke up on Brian's shoulder.
I looked up at his cute bunny sleeping face and smiled.
His breathing changed, ever so slightly, telling me that he was about to wake up.

His chest was bare, showing off his tattooes and scars from performances.
This wasn't the first time i had fallen asleep only to wake up next to him, and i knew it wouldn't be the last.

His eyes started flutter, making my heart race as i get to gaze upon his chocolate brown orbs.
Gingerly, i place a kiss upon his lips, one of my hands reasting on his chest.
I soft mumble sounds from deep within his throat, the only sign that he is awake.

"Good morning, handsome." i whisper making him open his eyes to gaze into my own.
"Good morning, sweetie." then he commandeered my lips.

"Where is Lily?" i asked breathless.
"She already left yesterday." he smiled and trailed his fingers across my face.
"You know that you are the most beautiful thing in this fucked up world?" he whispered.
"I didn't, thanks for telling me." i was really happy in that moment.

Then Brian went to talk to doctor about my releasing, hopefuly i will can go home today...
I'm glad everything is alright between us. I know, that i wouldn't make it and jump into his arms.
So why should i rankle us both?

"Hi, babe." Brian entered with big smile.
"Don't wind me up!" i said chiding.
"We can get out of here!" he said with happiness holding a paper from doctor.

"Yes!"

"We will go home, i'll finaly have you only for me, and i'll do something prohibited with you. Don't ask me what, it's a surprise." he said arcanely, licking his lips.
"Can't wait." honestly, his words made me wet. I was so curious, even when i knew what was his intent.
"Okay, your things are in closet. I'll give you time to change, and we'll go." he gave me my clothes.
"Alright." i stood up, and started disguising. I didn't mind, that Brian was staring at me. I liked to tease him.
"The longer you tease me, the harder i'll make a love with you. So yeah baby, tease me as long as you want." he grinned and i had to bit my lip.

When i was done, he took my hand and we went to the exit together.
"And what about other things in my house?" i asked.
"How i said, don't bother with that. Johnny and Lily will help me to move all the things. You will only be resting...after my surprise." he looked at me with naughty smile.
Gosh, i love that sexy bunny so much.

We were heading to car, but then a few paparazzi's came out on us.
"How is your girlfriend? Was it really your fault?" they were following us and with this question Brian squeezed my hand harder and speeded up.
"Is true, that you two are going to live together? Did something between you two change after the accident? Who's fault was it?" they didn't stop. I expected Brian to will respond, but he didn't, he was holding my hand so tightly, that it almost hurt.

We finally got into a car, but paparazzi didn't let us to close the door.
"We're going home." Brian said to driver, and he went forward...with opened door.
"Fuck!" i yelled and closed them right in that moment.
"Are you okay?" i asked him, because his sad face was suspicious.
"Yeah, sorry about that." he shaked his head and smiled at me.
"Is it because of the question? Please, stop thinking about it. It was our both fault." i put my hand on his cheeck and made him look at me.
"This is suppost to be awesome day, just you and me so please, start smiling again and start preparing your surprise!" i said with fake strict face.
"I love you." he taked my hands into his. Those perfect hands, that fit mine just so.
"I love you too." i gave him fast kiss, because in that moment driver stopped.

"Finally home!" i yelled in happiness.
"Yeah." Brian shut the door.
"I think i'm going to make a coffe. Do you want too?" i asked while walking to kitchen.
"Everything i want is you." he started singing that Christmas song.
"That means yes?" i laughed.
"I think yea." he said amused.
"Okay." is it normal, that my hands are little bit shaking, preparing for his 'surprise'?

I suffused the tea and brought it to Brian.
"That smells good." he took deep breath.
"Thanks." i sat next to him on couch.
"This is everything i ever wanted. Quiet, you, tea..." i was thinking with sattisfied smile.
I love my life.
"I'm happy, that it fulfilled."
I had an perfect idea how to start teasing him, just for fun, if he will do what has he promised.
I put tea on table, turned on tv (to not be that suspicious.
Then i unzipped my jeans and did ease.
"What are you doing?" he asked staring at me, and i had to smile upon my idea.

"They are just a little bit tight." i lied.
"Mmm, interesting." he wanted to get on the top of me, but i stood up pretending i didn't notice anything.
I took another pair of jeans lieing down on floor, i really don't know why...
I stripped of my jeans, but i didn't put on another one, because i felt Brian standing behind me, and he used that i was bending forward and put his lap on my ass, so i could feel his little friend.
"So you are playing a bad girl, yeah? My promise still pays." he turned me so i faced him.
"I'm glad." i didn't stop being provokative.
"Fine." he pushed me bacwards, till i jarred against table.
He started kissing me, with passion and love.
"Fuck, i missed that so much." he said between the kiss.
I would respond, if i wouldn't be so busy with his lips.

He got me on the table for waist and put me into his lap.
He started unclothing my t-shirt, and brassiere went right after it.
I didn't like to be the only one who's naked, so i unbottoned his trousers, and went under his t-shirt with my hands.
Everything was happening so quick, because we couldn't wait to harden our relationship more and more.
No one of us had any piece of clothes on, so Brian started moving him in me.
He started sliding deep inside me.
Slowly from the beggining, but then he fulfilled his promise.
Incredible feeling. I can't even describe it. It was so beautiful and intensive feeling him in me again.

He wrapped his hands around me and said : "I love hearing you gasp and moan as i let my cock slide deep inside you."
It was so romantic, his words were making me more thrill, and we were hugging while doing it. But he was still doing it really hard, which made me shout for once.
We both were panting, almost yelling.
I opened my eyes for a while, and enjoyed his beautiful face, which was shining from a passion.
That's the first time we were doing it somewhere else than in bedroom.

We both reached our top at the same time and we looked at each other with smile.
"I love you." he gave me another deep kiss.
"I stopped counting how much times you told it to me." i trailed my fingers across his beautiful chest with other hand tangled in his hair.
"That's good. That number is going to be bigger and bigger." he smiled too and went with his eyes trough my face.
"You're beautiful." he whispered.
"Eleventh time." i laughed.
"I will be telling it how many times i want. You know, i really apreciate, that you are patient with me more than anyone in my life. Most of people leaved me for my faults...but you stayed. I can say, that i am a lucky man." he took my hand from his hair, and kissed me.

"You can't be surprised. I was admiring your ass thru interent since i knew about you. And now this cute ass is mine." i said sly and squeezed him for his sweet beautiful ass.
You have to agree with me!

PLEASE, READ!!

Sorry that this was boring, short, but i had mood for making a chapter like this.

And happy new year, mansonites!!

Also i got a question for you all.
I was thinking and i can give you two options.
Do you want me to continue in this story, new embroilment, etcetera...

Or should i end this story?
But don't worry, i've got prepared some chapters, but i need to know!

Write me your opinion in comments😊😊😘😘😘