Kabanata 8

teaser for Rouge's pov

I woke up in the middle of the night because of that dream again. My insides are boiling with hatred as memories of that day conquer my thoughts and dreams.

I hear soft breathing in my side and my inner beast started to calm down habang pinagmamasdan ko ang anghel sa aking tabi.

She's so beautiful. The small frame of her body. The soft curves. She made me so obssess with her.

I started to caress her face gently whole whispering to her ear "Sweetheart you don't know how you made me feel that day that even in my most private dreams they conquer them. While your in my arms hinding hindi na kita pakakawalan. I even like it if your memory will be gone forever. Lahat gagawin ko para hindi ka ulit makawala hmm"

Unti unting nabubuhay ang aking alaga habang pinagmamasdan siyang natutulog. Dahan dahan kong hinawi ang kumot hanggang sa bumulagta na sa akin ang hubot hubad niyang katawan.

Even if we did it last night and the other nights, my desire for her will never be satisfied.

I lower my mouth into her neck at dahan dahang hinalikan at kinagat. I moaned when I started tasting her neck. She is like my own kind of heroin. My mouth started going down to her breast and played with her nipples like a child. I love her breast kaya nagtagal ako doon hanggang sa pumula na ito.

My mouth going south at nasa harapan ko na ang kanyang gitna. I started to lick her at di ko na napigilan at diniinan ko pa lalo ang aking bibig sa kanyang gitna. I played with her center as long as I want because I know she will never wake up kahit anong gawin ko sa kanya kagaya ng mga panahong wala pa siyang amnesia.

She's sleeping but her body tells otherwise. She's so responsive.

Nang hindi na ako makatiis, I climbed on top of her at dahan dahan ko ng pinasok ang aking galit na galit na alaga sa kanya. At ng makapasok na ng buo ang aking alaga, I fuck her so hard dahil gigil na gigil ako sa kanya. Hindi pa rin ito nagigising while I abused her body gaya dati.

After I came, I am hard again. Ibang position na naman ang ginawa ko. Paulit ulit ko siyang ginalaw hanggan sa di ko na mabilang kung pang ilan na akong nilabasan. I watched her face down to her neck and breast na punong puno ng kagat hanggang sa kanyang gitnang hita na puno ng aking tamod.

I am satisfied for now pero hindi pa rin ako makatulog. I untangle myself with her body at kumuha ng tissue and cleaned myself.

I go to the terrace with only in my boxer shorts and light up a cigarette. I am lost in thoughts that I didn't realize I reminisce one memory that I liked the most and that is when I first ravage her while sleeping soundly in her room

It was summer when her brother invited me to a house party. We always hangout after school at their house kaya doon ko nakilala ang kanyang kapatid. Patay na ang kanilang mga magulang but they left them with tons of money and an empire to manage. We are business partners but my empire are bigger than theirs and also I do manage big cartels. My family are one of the renowed mafia in Sicily, Italy. 

The first time I saw her walking down na stairs I was dumbstruck of her beauty. A fallen angel. She has a soft features like even a demon will bow down to his knees.

She was only 16 years old when I first saw her while me while I’m way more older then her. His brother sometimes invite me in their house sometimes to chill and sometimes do business.

She was so innocent. Walang kamuwang muwang sa mga masama sa mundo. I started became possessive of her. I want her to be mine only. She always hide behind her bedroom everytime I am at their house.