chapter 5

Beverly's POV
The next day happened in a blur. I was in my own world, thinking on how to save them. I had talked to Bill, Mike, Ben and Stan, of course but none of them  wanted to come. Bill didn't want to loose me, neither did Ben and Mike had to stay and help his grandpa run the farm. Stan, well he is Stan, and Im pretty sure he said no to stay with Bill, they had a thing going on. I was walking towards my bike, so I could go home from school when someone stuck their foot out and tripped me. I fell to the concrete, my soft hands being scraped against the jagged, hard ground. My books fell anywhere and then I heard a taunting voice.
"There she is, Beeverly Marsh!" Shouted Stephanie. I braced myself. "You stupid slut why don't you respond!" she called out. I gritted my teeth. "Where are your fag friends? Let me guess.   Dead like your boyfriends brother." she said. I had had enough. It's enough she was mean to me, but nobody touches Richie or Eddie. "THEIR NOT DEAD! AND HE IS NOT MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND!" I screamed, jumping up and hitting her across the face. She fell to the ground and I just ran, grabbing my bike and riding away. Then I saw them. Walking on the sidewalk. But it wasn't Richie and Eddie.

Richie's POV
The men strapped me to the chair, as I screamed out. "EDDIE! LET HIM GO! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH HIM!" Eddie continued to scream, as they grabbed him and took him out of the room. I tried to fight but I was strapped down. Then the men left the room, leaving me with Brenner. "Come on Richard, he will be okay, were making sure he is okay." he said. I looked at him. "Bullshit." I sputtered out. "What?" he asked. I looked at him, mad "I said that what your saying is Bullshit." I looked down.  He sighed, the said. "What took you what did you see?" he said. I looked at him. "What the hell, why would you want to know?" I said. "Do you what to see Edward again?" he asked. I sighed. "It was a human luke creature." I paused, not believing what I was going to say. I looked up, tears in my eyes. "But-but it had no face."