chapter 11

Richie's POV
I was crying tears of joy as I pounded on the door, desperately thrusting my fists against it. (Haha get it oh wait back to the story Ill shut up now)
I could feel him run to the door and pound against it.
"Richie!" he shouted again.
"Eds!" I yelled. (Ugh this is so cliche but at this point I really don't care)
"Richie" Eleven said softly, looking at me. She couldn't fight them forever.
"Eleven, unlock the door, cab you do that?" I yelled
"Yes" she said. She turned towards the door when she saw no guards and focused on the door, just like that it opened.
"Eds! I thought you were dead!" I screamed running to him, and grabbing his hand.
"Richie what-" he started.
"Run" I said, tears in my eyes as I started to run, pulling him along with me as Eleven was already down the hallway. We turned the corner and there was large double doors.
"That's a free bee" I said softly pushing the door open and running out.
"Richie where are we going" Eleven pointed to a pipe.
"Pipe" she said softly.
"I thought there would be one in the building but I mean it was better to just stroll out" I laughed.
"Quick! In the pipe! There coming" Eddie yelled. Eleven crawled in, followed by Eddie.
"Stay quiet" Eddie whispered. We stayed silent but Eleven kept breathing deep breaths.
"It's okay they won't find us" I said to Eleven.