chapter 10

Richie's POV
She nodded and curled up more, it wasn't just about me anymore, this girl had been abused for years, I had to get her out.
"Do you know any loose drains?" I asked her. She stared at me in a weird way.
"Any pipes?" I asked.
Her face lit up, she knew what I was talking about. We established a plan, when they took her out to be tested, she would knock them against the wall, I would run after her to the place she claimed there was a way out. This better work.

Eddie's POV
I opened my eyes to a piercing light, I could hear faint voices, but one really stuck out to me, a voice that sounded like Brenners,  it said
"The boy thinks that his friend is dead, what will we do with him?" he said, I could see a hand gesture towards me. Where was Richie? What were they going to do with me?

Richie's POV
The time had come. El was going to be tested on. The large metal door opened up and two men stood outside, they came in to get her and she looked at me smiled abd then lowered her head, focusing in on them, they blasted against the wall as she stood up, grabbing my hand and running out of the room, I followed her out, running down the halls and then I heard something, the cry of someone, I heard Eddie.
"Eleven! Stop!" I yelled. She stopped, lowered her head and fought off the people coming towards us. I ran up to the door and pounded my fist against it.
"Heeloo?!" a voice called out in fear.
"Eddie!!?" I asked, crying at this point
"Richie!" I heard him say.