chapter 13

Beverly's POV
We walked down the main street in the town passing a movie theatre, hard ware store, and then we came to the police department.
"This seems....... All right" I said confidently, walking into the police department.
"You have no idea where your going do you?" Stan muttered. I scoffed and closed the door in their faces. I slowly walked tp the front desk, Stan and Bill following behind. There was a older woman typing at a computer, she had short dark hair and she seemed to have a resting bitch face.
"Hello?" I said softly, not to annoy her.
"Oh hello there." she said not changing expression.
"My name is Beverly, and this is Stan and Bill, we came to investigate an open case" I said, looking down.
"And what case is that?" she asked turning to her computer.
"Well, two friends of ours went missing, back in Maine, and people are reporting that they have been seeing two boys that match our description wondering around, we are here to try and find them and return them home." I said.
"Oh, yes, chief Hopper couldn't deal with that, he's been on the byers case. Well I can match descriptions for you." she said.
"That would be great" Bill exclaimed, with a big smile on his face, he seemed to be using his charm to speed things up.
"Okay, there were two boys, one was short, one was tall, the tall boy had cracked glasses and black hair, while the shorter one had brown cropped hair." she stopped, and then continued. "They were seen running around Hawkins, the short boy had a gash in his leg that they seemed to be worried about. They were in the woods, running I forgot to mention and the tall boy hit a tree, before a Hawkins water and power truck picked them up." she said.

"Got dammit there here" Stan breathed out.
"Were they responding to any nicknames?" I asked.
"Well, the tall boy said the word 'eds' and the smaller one seemed to be mad" she said.
"Dear Jesus" Bill exclaimed.
"Okay, anywhere you think they would be?" I asked.
"Check Hawkins Lab." she said.
"Thanks!" I exclaimed. As we were walking away, she called out "And good luck finding your friends!"

Okay, i know I've been inactive bur i am going to finish this book! Even though it is fucking shit. Follow me at my tumblr. If you have one, called imsoreddie, i am making a web based comic series about the losers club and the party, more info is on my page.