chapter 6

Beverly's POV
There was Bill and Stan standing there, kissing each other. I couldn't help but laugh, I absolutely knew it. "Hey guys!" I shouted, running up to them and wrapping my arms around Bills neck. They separated and started to blush. Their faces were as red as a tomatoe. Stan looked down. "Fuck" he said, snickering. I then knew, there was no way they were coming, and they might even try to stop me. I needed to leave that night.

I zipped up my black sweatshirt over my green overalls and i put my earbuds in. I brushed back my short curly hair. I had been on the bus for about ten minutes and nobody sat next to me. Good. I was headed towards a town called Hawkins, after people had been reporting that they saw two boys, in the street, frightened. The descriptions seemed to match them as well. Then somebody sat next to me and I shut my eyes. "Hey wake me up when we reach Hawkins." I said. "Sure thing Beverly" a familiar voice spoke. I opened my eyes and looked up. "Yeah, I came." they said.

Richie's POV
I sat looking down, hot tears were streaming down my face. I didn't want Eddie to be hurt and I didn't want that creature to come again. My man sighed. "We have had multiple disappearances because of this creature, and your friend might be infected." he said sternly. "What is it?" I asked, horrified. "It was contacted by one of our........experiments. 011. You know her." he said. I wouldn't talk. He sighed, disappointed and he nodded, having men take me back to that room.