chapter 8

I want to burn this book in a fiiirrreeee

Beverly's POV
I didn't want to look at the man sitting in a few seats in front of me. He knew what we were doing, he wanted to stop us, something is wrong with Richie and Eddie. Stan and Bill were asleep and I didn't want to wake them up. It was too late for me to go to sleep now, I'd miss the stop. I'll just wait for one of them to wake up. I slunk into my seat and pulled my hoodie up, maybe I can just rest my eyes....

Richie's POV
They threw me into that god awful fucking room again. I sat down in the corner. That girl was in the other corner, crying. "Hey there" I said to her. She looked up. "So," I said. "You know what, I'm busting out of here, taking you and Eddie with me" I said confidently. She crawled over to me. "T-t-thank yo-u" she said. I knew how she knew that term. The doctors said it to her after they finished using her as an experiment. The door swong open. "Richard" Dr. Brenner said. "We have bad news" he sighed. "What is it you bastard" I answered. "Your friend- Edward is dead" he said In his monotone voice. Eleven backed in the corner "what? No! No way!" I started to mist. "Come with me" he said. I stood up and walked after him, crying. "Here he is" Brenner said. There he was, Eddie, my Eddie. Dead.

Doctors POV
"Dr Brenner how did you do it?" I asked. "I used that girl, 008" He responded, watching Eddie struggling in the room behind the one way glass.