drifted (Merla POV)

it has been 3 years since me and Mickey had that make-out session. we had drifted apart but I was going to change that today.

    I was slightly behind the mutant turtles, except Mikey who is purposely jogging next to me to keep company. His blue eyes were beautiful and his mask was my favorite color. His personality pleases me, but I knew it was insane to think about being in love with a boy I hadn't talked to in years. I smile at him and he smiles back. 

    I stopped when whom seems to be the leader of this team, Leo stop. The rest of the turtles including me stopped as well.

"There is nothing going on. We might as well leave," Leo said, looking at me.

I smile at Mikey  and give him a hug and whisper, "Meet me by this building tomorrow evening...". I leave Mikey with hearts in his blue eyes and climb down the ladders and go to the lair and go to my room.

---

Mikey's POV

I cant believe she hugged me! I smile at her as she runs and climbs down the building ladder. 

Raph laughs. "Mikey's gotta girlfriend!" He chants.

"She isn't my girlfriend!" I rolled my blue eyes.

Donnie smiles. "You guys would make a great couple."

    I growl. "Would you all shut up!" I shout, running away. I ran down the ladders and found the manhole not so far from it. I climb down those ladders and walked down the sewers towards the lair. 

    Once I reached the lair, I went to my room and slammed my door and jumped in bed. That girl merla. I did like her, but... who would love, me after no talking for 3 years? Raph says I'm ugly. Leo says I am clumsy. Donnie says I'm dumb. Even Master Splinter says I need focus and patience... 

    Who would want to love me or anyone with those characteristics? I sigh and my eyes begin to droop.

'Maybe things will get better tomorrow..' Was my last thought until I fell into a dreamless slumber...

Merla's POV

A slamming door woke me up. "oh no" I thought "whats wrong with Mikey he seems really mad." I get out of bed and leave my room and go to his, I knock softly on his door.

"may I come in?" I asked in a soft caring voice

"sure." he replies sarcasticly. I walk in and shut the door behind me and turn around to a surprise Mikey was......

(LOVE CLIFF HANGERS THERE SO AMAZING COMMENT AND RATE PLEASE THANK YOU)