My crush (MIKEY POV)

"Let's go see sense" I said grabbing her hand, trying to pull her in the dojo, but she just stood there.

"What do you think your doing?" She questioned. I looked down and noticed I was holding her hand. I quickly let go of it. Whoops...

" uh.... Sorry.. MERLA I didn't mean to uh.." I stuttered, my cheeks growing red.

"It's okay, I feel safer around here with someone holding my hand." She said and grabbed my hand, tightly gripping it in hers.

Her face grew red. it was easy to see because her fur was pure white. I giggled at this.

"Awww, mikey made her blush!" Raph teased, making a kissy face.

"You little-!" Merla fumed while lunging for raph.

They fought for a little while till we heard raph cry out in pain. I looked over to them just as Raph shoved Merla off of him. She hit the wall and cracked her head. Blood poured rapidly.

"Shit Raph, what have you done!?" Donnie said running to Merla, as to tend to her wounds, as I ran over to Raph. To chew his sorry ass.

"Ow ow ow, that little shit deserves what ever she gets! she broke my fucking arm!" Raph yelled out in pain, he was on the verge of tears.

"Raph. You stupid little, little.." I began, "Oh I'm so hurt and mad at you I can't even think of what to say." I finished, leaving raph and going over to Merla. Thank god she was okay. I picked her up and took her to my room and lay her on the bed.

"God this is all my fault, if I didn't like you so much this wouldn't have happened." I said with tears running down my face. How dare I cause this?! It's all my fault.