Hook-up (Mikeys POV)

Hours I sat there hoping she would wake up. A few times I would catch myself dosing off,but eventually fell asleep. I dreamt about Donnie beat the shit out of Raph. It was so funny. I woke up to an empty bed, that made me sad. I got up and got out of bed, put my mask on and left. I walked to the living room to see Merla playing Mortal Combat. I turned to look at the time, 7:30 A.M. Man how long has she been up? Oh we'll.

"Ya winning?" I asked walking over to her and sitting by her on the couch.

" yeah, I think." She replied not taking her eyes off the tv. I watched her play the game until the screen flashed with the word WINNER on it in green.

"Wow." I said enthusiastic.

"Hey mikey can I ask you something?" She asked, her cheeks growing red.

"Sure what is.." I asked but before I could finish she crashed her lips onto mine. At first I didn't know what to do, but soon we were both kissing back and moving with each other. I slowly pushed her onto her back kissing her passionately, but then Raph walked in.

"Wow mikey get some." Is what Raph greeted us with. Me and Merla replied to him by flipping him off, as we continued to make-out.

(MERLA POV)

Wow mikey was a great kisser, better than I expected. We broke from the kiss.

"Not to shabby, for my first kiss." I replied panting.

"You either." He replied with a goofy tone in his voice. Then I looked up to see 3 turtles and 1 giant rat looking at me.

"Ahhhh." I screamed shoving mikey off and jumping behind him.

"Wow." They replied.

"I know right mikey can actually get some." Raph said. Oh how I just want to punch him some times, but I knew he couldn't fight to I just left him alone. He had his arm in a sling.

"Sorry sensei." Mikey said standing up and leaving me there. I just sat there in shock that he would just leave me there.

" come here Merlonia." The giant rat commanded.

"Yes sensei?" I asked.

"Welcome to our home, we are glad you are here, have fun but not too much fun." He said and walked away