Brothers

(NEXT MORNING Merla's POV)

I woke up around 10:30 this morning. Mikey still wasn't awake. He had his arms around me, in a protective sleepy way, I guess. So I got up and got dressed and walked out of Mikey's room.

"Bye sweetie see yah when yah wake up." I whispered to mikey. I walked out the room.

"We'll something happened last night TIGER CHIICK." Raph teased.

"Oh no." I whispered to myself. "Please tell me that's all you heard.

"No sorry. I was in the living room all night so I heard EVERYTHING." Raph said. I turned bright red and ran to my room. I sat on the bed and just layed there I was so embarrassed.

MIKEY POV

I woke up around 11:35 this morning. I noticed that Merla wasn't laying by me. I got my mask and put it on and walked out of the room.

"So where's TIGER CHICK." Raph asked. I just kept walking, till I remembered what that was. "Shit." I whispered. "Please tell me that's all you heard." I asked turning bright red.

"Nope." They all said at once.

"So am I expecting grandchildren?" Said someone from behind me. I turned around to see sensei behind me.

"Not you too, master Splinter." I said already redder than Raph's mask.

"So am I?" He asked.

"Probably." I said looking at the ground.

"Great, we have always needed more kids around here." He said plainly. Then he turned and left. I turned around to see Donnie, Leo, and Raph rolling on the floor laughing.

"Y'all are douches." I yelled at them.

" I'm not even that loud when I have sex with April." Donnie said trying to catch his breath. Every one just looked at him. Know what he just said he turned bright red.

"Oh y'all weren't suppose to know that yet." He said turning and leaving. Wow brothers and fathers sometimes suck.