Drifted part 2

a surprise Mikey was not in his room.

"Mikey where are you?" I asked in a small voice.

"I'm all around you Merla, you should know that, I'm a ninja." He replied in a sexy and mysterious tone of voice.

"I'm serious Mikey where are you?" I said a little louder. That's when I felt something hit me and I fell to the ground. I rolled over to se Mikey above me, inches away from my face.

"Uhh.. Mikey.. What are you doing." I asked a little scared because he had I wicked look on his face.

"This." He said pressing his lips roughly against mine.

"Ow you douche, that hurt." I said pushing him away from me.

He pulls me back and kisses me softly but passionately "I'm sorry did I hurt you?" He said with a wicked smirk on his face.

I push him away "this May have gone too far" I say running away to hide "come find me." I yell from where I'm hidden. He sighs and comes to find me.

"Where am I, I'm behind the thing with the food." I reply from behind the fridge. He walks ove there and finds me.

"Oh no you found me." I say shocked with sarcasm in it. I run away to my room and get in my PJ's and go to bed.

MIKEY POV

"Aww man that girl is something." I thought. I waited about 15 minutes then I went into her room to see her sleeping on her bed in a beautiful blue onezy. I walk over to her and sits next to her and rubs her thighs.

"Wake up beautiful." I say in a calm sexy voice.

She rolled over and pulls the pillow over her head. "Why give me a reason." She asked.

I lay on her and holds her arms above her head and presses myself against her kissing her passionately "wake up." I say.

She pulls away and then rolls over onto her stomach and says "where's my coffe."

I rub her lower back then it lean over and whispers to her "I want you." Then I bite her neck while holding her down.

"We'll I want food, we don't always get what we want now do we." She replies

"Well I do." I reply taking off my mask and tieing her hands to the head board.

"What the hell mik....." She tried to say as it was muffled as my lips crashed against hers. She rapped her legs around me as I started to take my self out of my shell. I slowly eased my way inside her, while I was doing this she moaned slightly. I started to thrust faster and faster I we both moaned and groaned together in pleasure.

"Oh do Mikey I'm about to come." She replied breathlessly.

"I know so am I." I said reaching my climax.

"Merla." I said as I came inside her.

"Oh mikey." She replied knowing what I had just done

"I love you mikey." She said panting.

"I love you to tiger chick." I replied panting also. We both laugh at what I just said.

(COMMENT AND RATE PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!! THANKS)