Kiss on the shoulder: Desire

It was the last show of the Tour and it was only Bring Me Sunshine left. His concentration had left him halfway through the show, even though he didn't want to. He was professional after all. But seeing Ant during his "Sexy Entrance" bending down in front of him surely didn't help to focus on the show. Ant always had a extraordinary effect on him, but since they've come even closer, since they realized it was more than just friendship, that effect assumes alarming proportions.
Had he already searched for the closeness to Ant before, he couldn't live without it now. He needed it like the air to breathe.

The last notes faded away. His gaze wandered over the audience over to Ant, who beamed at him. The energy in the hall seemed to be almost concrete. The prickling between them just as much. Had Ant's eyes always been this dark? Did they always sparkle like this after a show? He couldn't tell, but he was fascinated by it. He didn't want anything more at the moment than being alone with him. He knew that wasn't possible yet. They always celebrated with all the guests and the crew of the show. Celebrate the end of a successful tour. For a while he would have no chance to be alone with Ant. Maybe it was better like this.
They took a last bow and went off stage, accompanied by the cheers of their fans. The energy didn't fade, his skin tingled, the blood rustled in his ears and his heart beat fast in his chest.

Dec looked around and saw that Ant was waiting for their After-Show ritual to begin. He went over and took him into a tight embrace. His lips were barely touching Ant's cheeks. How he would love to caress Ant's back with his hand, bury his nose in Ant's neck, feel him in every way possible. But he held himself back, afraid he might lose himself. Ant's touches were just as feeble, almost shy. With a quiet sigh they let go of each other and smiled. Just the thought of being able to hold him in his arms again tonight made Dec calm.

The whole evening, he looked around the room, observing his friends. Took in all the details. The foolishness as well as the sincerity. He knew he could always count on them, no matter what. He was sure that they would take kindly to the news of him and Ant. Still they decided to keep it to themselves, at least for now. Just to get to know each other on this level.

What brought him back to his feeling, that took him over on stage. They've talked about it but didn't come to a common denominator. Just wanted to take it as it comes. Wait. Be patient although everything inside him was going against it. He wanted to feel Ant even closer, more intensive than the last few days. He wanted to feel his skin, taste him. Only the thought at it, made him go mad.
They didn't have to go to the outmost, he wasn't ready for that yet either, but just a little bit further would be doable, wouldn't it?
His gaze automatically wandered over to Ant. Immediately he looked at him and a smile came on his face. It had always been like this.

Dec pointed to his watch and saw Ant nodding towards Ashley. He knew what his friend meant. He asked for five more minutes and he would give him those. What were five minutes to the rest of the night? Those five minutes became half an hour but he didn't mind. He had been in a conversation with Stephen as well. Only through Ant's slight touch on his shoulders he realized.

"I'm leaving. I'm kind of tired. Think we'll make anther party in London, with everyone involved." Ant's eyes sparkling at him. You could think it was the alcohol but only if you didn't know him. He drunk just as little as Dec did. Without breaking eye-contact Ant spoke to the others. "Right guys?"
Approving murmuring was heard. They said goodbye and made their way to the hotel room. For the first time he was the glad the party was in the hotel bar. Just the thought of having to walk through half the city... unimaginable. Just being close to Ant made him excited again.

Standing shoulder to shoulder in the lift, Dec grabbed Ant's hand, stroked with his fingers over it. Their smiles grew even more. While walking down the hallway to their room and while Ant opened the door he kept distance. He didn't want other hotel guests to see them. He was also afraid that he couldn't keep his fingers to himself any longer. It got harder and harder to keep the distance but he forced himself to. Even when they finally stood in their room.

The tingling he felt over and over again that evening, was now as strong as during their last song on stage. It made him gulp, his eyes on Ant, who slowly began to undress himself. Dec made the same and felt how his throat got dryer with every piece of cloth that fell to the ground. Finally standing opposite each other in only their boxers, they couldn't hide the effects they had on each other. They didn't want to either.
His hands were trembling slightly, not sure how far they will go now after all.

Dec put those thoughts aside and made the last step towards Ant, pulled him into his arms. Skin to skin, chest to chest, burying him safely in his arms. Dec let his fingers glide over the warm skin; his best friend pressed himself even closer, his arms wrapping themselves around Dec's waist.
Dec's nose found its way to the place he already wanted to bury it during their embrace after the show. He let it rest in the crook of Ant's neck for a moment, taking in Ant's scent. He could stay like this forever.

Little kisses on his own neck, brought him back to the here and now. His fingers were still caressing every part of the skin they could reach. His tongue was now searching his way along Ant's neck as well. It felt so good, having Ant this close. It calmed him yet made him excited at the same time. A soft grumbling was heard when Ant freed himself from the embrace, only their fingers were still in contact and he pulled him towards the bed.

Dec stopped him, pulling him back into his arms. Ant's back to his chest.
"Where are you going" He murmured, felt the slight trembling that went through the other body.
"Bed." Ant whispered back, not intending to leave the hug yet.
"Hmmm..." His lips were right beside Ant's ear, his nose in his soft hair. "Are you taking me along?" Nothing more but a whisper.
"That was the plan." A smile spreading on his lips.
Dec's lips wandered across the soft skin and finally pressed a kiss on Ant's shoulder. Again that known tingling spread across his body. He pressed himself even closer to Ant and let him know how much he desires him.