Celebration

Lafayette's pov
A couple of battles later Alex proposed to Eliza. We were all out celebrating his marriage, Y/N was at Eliza's house having a party of her own. I had about 3 drinks too many but I'm sure everyone else did as well. Laurens of course could not stop singing, and Herc was joining him. "Well, if the tomcat can get married there's hope for our ass after." Said Laurens his face a light shade of pink. "Oui, hopefully mon amour and I will get married someday." I say as I set my glass down. Herc laughed. "So if you're the Lancelot of the revolution, does that make Y/N Guinevere?" Alex laughed. "Is that even a question." John joined in. "Plus from the way they're acting you would think they were already married." I smiled thinking about living with Y/N after the war. I could have a life with her and possibly have children. "Awww, lover boys day dreaming about her." Said Alex. I wasn't in the best mind set so I didn't care. "Why wouldn't I be thinking about her." I said. John laughed so hard he fell out of his chair.

Your pov
Angelica brought in some tea as Peggy helped me bring out some sweets. "Congrats Eliza, I'm really happy for you." I said. Eliza giggled. "Thank you Y/N, although..." She began as I sipped my tea. "When are you and Lafayette gonna get married?" She finished. I nearly spit out my tea, I coughed and my face turned red. "Well, um hehe, we've only been courting for not very long and we are fighting in the Revolution." I said hesitantly. "But don't you want to get married Y/N?" Asked Peggy. I smiled. "Of course, but maybe when the war is done." Angelica smiled. "Well even if your not married, congrats." A little while later I went back to the tent. I walked in and saw all the boys in sleeping and smelling of alcohol. I just shook my head as I saw Alex had fallen asleep at his desk and John was on the floor near him. I hopped in bed next to Laf. I was just about to fall asleep when he put an arm around my waist and pulled me close. I smiled and cuddled next to him.