015

"If we get snowed in I call sleeping in Bill's bed." Richie calls from the kitchen where he's gathering snacks. All the losers are at Bill's house because school has been cancelled as a January winter storm hits Derry, the snowflakes are already rapidly falling outside.

"It's my b-b-bed." Bill says with a bored voice when Richie comes back into the kitchen with Bev behind him. They dump the drinks and snacks on the coffee table in the living room.

"No, if Eddie's going to ride me than I need to be on bed or else my back will fucking kill me afterwards." Richie winks at Bill. He grabs two drinks and a bag of cookies as he sits in the spot next to Eddie on the ground.

"You're disgusting." Stan says, wrapping a blanket around himself.

"Just being honest." He throws an arm around Eddie and forces the boy closer to him. Eddie rolls his eyes at Richie's joke. They don't bother him anymore, the jokes, because he's grown to know that Richie is okay with their lack of sex life. While there is still a constant nagging about the jokes in the far back of Eddie's mind he does loves the boy. The jokes! He loves the jokes! Not Richie! Right? Or does he love Richie? Ugh, can Eddie's mind not think for five fucking minutes.

"How do you date him? He's terrible." Bev asks Eddie.

"Eh," Eddie shrugs, "he drives me places."

"Like into orgasms." Richie opens the bag of cookies and shoves them into his mouth.

"Do you have any shame?" Mike asks, grabbing some chips. "Any at all?"

"He doesn't. It's fucking annoying." Eddie mumbles through a cookie. Richie kisses his cheek.

"So damn cute." He whispers to Eddie. The smaller boy blushes. Richie pulls out his pack of cigarettes and begins to play with them, tapping his hand on them. He's itching for a smoke but wouldn't dare in Bill's house. He's not that bad of a friend.

"Let me eat in peace." Eddie tells him, eating another cookie.

"You can eat my fucking wang-"

"You are disgusting." Eddie smirks, ready for the bickering about to happen. He hears Ben groan, he knows what's coming too.

"Honesty hurts, doesn't it?"

"I'm gonna be honest when I punch you in the face."

"Oh spaghetti, stop it. Psychical violence turns me on." Richie moans in a woman's voice. It makes Eddie laugh, god he hates him.

"Please shut up. Both of you." Stan begs from across the room. Eddie just laughs loudly and leans into Richie chest. He looks up at Richie who looks down at him, their eyes make contact through the large glasses. The thought from early slips from Eddie's mouth in a whisper that only Richie can hear. Of course Richie has the same thing in mind as he speaks down to him.

"I love you." They both say in unison, whispers only for the other boy to hear.

"Oh," Eddie sits up with a smile. He takes one look at Richie's smile before leaning in to kiss him. Their friends groan as Richie brings his hands to Eddie's cheek kissing him harder.

Turns out they do get snowed in at Bill's house, none of the losers mind and no Eddie and Richie don't get to sleep in the bed.