2. Interview

Milyon
I heard the front door close, indicating Quinn's home. I jumped out my bed and made my way to the front room. "Quinton Washington where the hell you been!?" I asked him as I narrowed my eyes.

He laughed before walking to the kitchen and I followed up close behind him.
"How was school Milly?" He asked and I crossed my arms. "Ian answering your question until you answer mines Quinny." I said mocking him.

He turned around quickly, while staring at me blankly. "Chill out. What I tell you? You can't call me that no mo after Tete Lauren." He said sighing while shaking his head.

"My bad Quinton." I said sighing while looking down. "Did you eat?" He asked and I shook my head. "I went to sleep and just woke back up. I'm not really hungry though it's not a big deal." I said, rushing out the last part when he opened the door to our empty refrigerator.

He clenched his jaw before closing the door and inhaling deeply. "Go getcho coat it's cold as hell outside." He said, letting out a breath while storming out the front door. I shook my head and went to my room to get my coat.
I picked up my phone and saw I had one new message-
Chelsea annoying ass- I see I got a missed call from you. You trying to do that? I didn't go because I'm waiting on you to change yo mind gurr

I rolled my eyes before replying: Nahh I was gone ask you about our English homework but I forgot....asking you would be asking a damn rock. My bad gee ;-)

I smirked knowing she's going to get offended before grabbing my coat and going outside to Quinton's car.

"Yea, I'm the young nigga with the sick flow
They watchin' how I move because they know I get dough
Posted on the block, stuntin' with my kin folks
Nigga, you ain't talkin' money what the fuck you here for?
When I'm finna cop a crib somewhere by the rich folks
Same old young nigga used to kick doors
The whole world love me cause they know my shit cold
If not, I switch hoes every time I switch clothes"

Quinn rapped along to Lil Bibby feat. Kevin Gates we are strong.
I joined him since Lil Bibby have always been our favorite rapper.

"Aye Gates, where should I start with 'em?
I can tell these young boys ain't got no heart in 'em
Niggas funny, you don't even like to talk with 'em
(Me either but we gotta play it smart with 'em
Man fuck 'em in they ass, we finessin' for the check
If they get outta line they might get one in the neck)"

"Aye Gates was on some mo shit on that part on moms!" Quinn said, busting out laughing. I laughed too before saying "Well Bibby on some mo shit too since he had let him say it on his song." Quinn shook his head. "Hell nahh! Dude  ass got too many hoes to be on some fuck shit. Kevin gates ass just weird as hell, so Bibby  tolerated it." He said making me laugh even harder.

"Where we going?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "It's a cookout going on that we were invited to, but I know youn wanna go there so where you wanna go?" He asked and I thought about it.

"Mmmm Cici pizza? They got their buffalo pizza back out and it's cheap like come onnnn!" I said getting excited and he shook his head. "You don't have to get shit cheap Milly, just tell me what you want?" And I looked at him.

"Nigga ain't nobody being cheap I want some pizza!" I said mugging him as he mugged me back. "Alright pizza it is" He said as he made a right turn, heading to CiCi's .
*******************************************
"Maneeeeee I'm telling you the only thing I need is a good ass blunt right now and I'll end up taking that whole muthafucking pan right now!" Quinn said getting hyped while looking at the fresh pan of cinnamon rolls. I laughed as I stuffed another slice of Buffalo Pizza in my mouth.