10. After math

A/N I updated my last chapter and the time everything went down was at 8pm. You will see why I had put it. It's nothing major though, just don't want y'all to get the time to get messed up.

Alsooo this is unedited since y'all wanted a update today.

Karter
I stared at the girl as she slept in my damn bed.

I wondered if Nunu would be pissed if I pushed her friend off my shit.

She got stitches on the side of her hip due to Asia fixing her bullet wound.

If I push her, her bullet wound might open up......oh well.

I yanked her ass off my bed making her immediately wake up, wincing in pain as tears ran down her face.

Oh well she ain't nothing but a club hoe anyways.

"W-why did you just do that? Who are you? Oh my gosh Chelsea!" She said all at once crying and I rolled my eyes before mugging ha.

"Shut that shit up. Muthafuckas die everyday, the shit ain't new. I should be the one crying. You got blood all on my sheets bruh." I said as I snatched them off and she just stayed on the floor crying.

I looked at her for a minute before walking out.

She'll be ight.

It's only 11 now. 3 hours ago I finally killed my brother.

I'm hella pissed we gotta stay here until tomorrow night.

We basically gotta stay another day here with all the shit that just went down.

I made my way in the front before throwing my bloody sheets at one of my workers.

"Burn that shit."

He nodded before getting up and leaving.

The rest of my workers left as well, probably going to the hotel rooms they booked.

I turned around and saw Kaylen walk in with a annoyed face.

"Wassup with you big bruh?" I asked and he sighed.

"Nunu is what's wrong. Sheen trying to talk to a nigga and ion like it. But fuck it, it is what it is I just wanted to know what made her leave with Lucas but since she wanna act like a bitch fuck ha." He said shrugging and Tyree came in the front room smiling.

"What you smiling at luh nigga?" I asked .

"Who them fine ass girls back there? One of them crying bout some hoe name Chelsea but she fine." He said still smiling and I shook my head chuckling.

"I could've sworn you was just telling me you didn't fuck with girls because you're too young and the girl that tried to fuck with you was too old. What makes her any different?" I asked and he smiled.

"Ion know. I just know I like her. Ion even know if it's romantically or not. But I like her." He said and Kaye scratched his head.

"You one confusing luh nigga."

I laughed and Nunu came in the room frowning.

"Did you seriously have to yank her out the bed? You better be glad her stitches didn't get messed up!" She snapped at me and I narrowed my eyes.

"If I was you I'll shut the fuck up. I spared you because Kaye still likes yo ass. But some new good pussy will quickly wash them feelings away." I said nonchalantly with a shrug.

Kaylen busted out laughing and she stomped back towards the rooms and I shrugged.

"Hoe better stay in her place. Now why can't we just off that hoe back there?" I asked Kaylen and he sucked his teeth, looking at me.