12.Bittersweet

Milyon
I woke up to somebody shaking me roughly.

I opened my eyes and saw Karter narrowing his eyes at me.

I'm really getting tired of his ass.

"The fuck do you want?" I asked him and he smacked his lips.

"The plane landed stupid. Bring yo ass on." He said yanking me out my seat and I had to tighten my hands around King.

"Be careful with my son!" He snapped at me and I wanted to smack the fuck outta him.

"You're the one pushing me around!" I snapped back at him before walking off the plane.

It was pitch dark outside. Probably because it's 9 going on 10 at night.

There were 3 cars parked outside.

Kaylen went to the black Hummer h3, Brandon went to the white Ferrari, and Karter went to the matte black Audi R8.

"Who you riding with ma?" Brandon asked me and I looked at him before smiling.

"You will do." I said walking to his car.

"Uh uhn bring my damn son to my car." Karter said and if I didn't like King so much I would've threw his ass to his irritating father.

I stomped over to his car before looking for his car seat.

"Where is his car seat?" I asked and Karter shrugged.

"Don't know, put him in the passenger seat he'll be ight." He said and I shook my head before putting him in the seat.

I walked back over to Brandon's car before getting in.

"Before we get to Kaylen nem house, you want something to eat?" He asked as he started driving and I shrugged.

"It don't matter plus it's late as fuck."

"So that's a hell yeah basically." He said making me laugh.

"Yeah just go somewhere that I won't have to walk inside of. I don't look presentable." I said looking down at the big white T-shirt I got from Brandon, some blue ripped jeans from Nunu and luckily I got my black knee high boots since that's what I was wearing. My hair was in a back ponytail and my eyes had black bags under it. You can tell I was going through it.

"You look just fine. Girls be looking like this onna regular especially at night. You shouldn't be all dressed up just to eat anyways." He said and I only shrugged.

"Then why you dressed up." I mumbled to
myself but he still laughed.

His big ears ass heard me.

He had on a black nike shirt, with black nike joggers and black and white huaraches that had gold trimming the sides.

He had on a gold chain with a gold Rolex and a gold iced out grill.

But gone have the nerves to tell me there's nothing wrong with what I have on and I shouldn't be dressed up.

"This ain't what you call dressed up ma. I can do way better than this. Plus if you was my gal I would prefer you like this. I can imagine you in some dope ass shit and maneeee I'll be having to fight niggas off yo ass everywhere we went. Me on the other hand I can take care of myself. Only thing I gotta do is wrap my hands around you and them messy ass hoes will gone by their business all mad and shit." He said laughing and I laughed a bit.

"Whatever you say Brandon."

He pulled up to an old looking diner and I raised an eyebrow.

"Y'all trying to kill me in a old diner or something?" I asked making him laugh as he got out the car.