4. Secrets

Milyon

"I-I uh...technically I'm not right now. I'll be one Monday night though." I said looking down and I heard Ari sigh.

"Fa what though? You got too much shit ahead of you to start yo life off assa stripper." She said shaking her head and I palmed my forehead.

"If you're going to judge me then I want to go home Ari. You don't understand." I said standing up making her stand up as well.

"Look Ian gone judge you. This yo life to live just be careful ight? That stripping shit ain't easy. Shit got my cousin killed that's why I'm on yo ass like this." She said sitting back down on her bed and I looked down.

"I'll be okay. The owner seems real legit. He won't let nothing happen to me." I said referring to Luca and she nodded.

"You gone tell Alex?" She asked and my eyes widen.

"No way...he-I....no. Please don't tell him." I pleaded and she held her hands up.

"I won't. He'll have a heart attack if he found out." I let out a breath.

"Let's go make them sandwiches though. I'm hungry as hell." She said walking towards the door before turning back around.

"That Chelsea hoe a stripper too right?" She asked scrunching up her face. I laughed nodding my head.

"Oowee I feel sorry for whoever she gives a lap dance too. Nigga gone think he having a allergic reaction." She said making me laugh.

As we made our way into the kitchen, Marco and Alex were already sitting down in there.

"I hope y'all bout to cook cause I'm hungry." Alex said smiling at me and I smiled back.

"Nigga ian cooking you shit. I'm making me and Mills some sandwiches and dassit." She said making Alex mug her and Marco laugh.

"Ayeeee go get that game out yo room that I just bought, me and Marco bout to play that hoe." Alex said Ari looked confused.

"Nigga ion got that game." She said with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes the fuck you do. You got it last night out my room." Alex said and she rolled her eyes.

"No the fuck I didn't you a whole lie." She said and Alex stood up going towards the stairs.

"Don't go in my fucking room dude ian playing!" She yelled and Alex remained quiet, still going up stairs.

"Hollup Milyon, this nigga got me fucked up." She said as she sprinted up the stairs.

I stood there awkwardly looking around and Marco cleared his throat. "If you think ima tell them about you stripping I'm not." He said smiling and I only looked at him blankly.

"What? No thank you or shit?" He asked raising a brow and I shrugged.

"I don't even know if you telling the truth or not. Ari already know about me stripping. You told her?" I asked and confusion was written all over his face. That let me knew he didn't say nothing.

"Ian tell ole girl shit. Ion know how she found out, I'm dead ass." He said and I nodded my head sighing. I didn't ask Ari who told her because I was sure it was Marco. Now I gotta ask and see.

"Look I would like to be friends." He said and I looked at him with a eyebrow raised.

"I don't know about that." And he shook his head.

"Why not? I'm already keeping secrets from my homeboy for you. Plus I need you to do me a favor." He said

"First off all it's not keeping a secret if it's not your business to tell in the first place. Second of all I don't do favors so don't even ask." I said with an attitude and his sucked his teeth at me.