6. Changes

Karter

((ISSA CROSSOVERRRRRRRR))))

It was the next day and I laid in my bed, holding my head.

Ian get drunk like this in foreva, and a nigga really is feeling like shit.

"Aye nigga we got company so get up!" Kaylen said banging on my door and I groaned.

"Take yo bitch ass on somewhere Kaye!" I yelled and he laughed.

"It's Big King, Killa, and Pharaoh nigga so like I said get the fuck up!" (If you read Kingpin you know exactly who they are😏😉)

I groaned as I got up and made my way to the shower. Big King and his two sons were real close friends of mines, and they're more than likely here because I'm outta jail.

Once I was done showering I threw on a white muscle shirt, gray joggers, and my white socks with my Nike slides.

As I made my way downstairs I heard Kaylen talking.

"Niggaaaaa I didn't know shit about the Aiden situation! Y'all think he's dead?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

Aiden was also a good friend of mines but he was more with Killa and Pharaoh.

"Mane we don't know what the fuck going on then not to mention his sister a pain in the ass." Killa said shaking his head, making Pharaoh laugh.

"Nahhhhh nigga you're just a punk! She stay on yo ass! I'm talm bout she be having his ass on mute!" Pharaoh said laughing and I laughed.

"So is you gone let me be the best man? She sounds like she gone be wifey." I said finally revealing myself and they all grinned except Killa.

"Nigga I'll be damned if I even think about calling her my friend. Hell nahh!" Killa Said before we did our handshake while hugging.

"Lemme call Liyah so she can hear yo slow ass." Pharaoh said laughing and Killa eyes looked like it was about to pop out his head.

"Aye Aye Aye chill on god foo don't do that." He said, shaking his head quickly making all of us laugh.

"But fuck allat so nigga what you gone do about Luca? I already know you plotting. That nigga so fucking weird cuh I swear I went and visited his club and the nigga was staring at me the whole time! So I went and said wassup because he been looking at me I'm talking about on some real gay shit! Tell me why this nigga hit me with "I didn't even know you was here! You got Karter with you? Like niggaaaaa!? You knowwww that nigga locked up because of yo ass!" Pharaoh said cracking up and I only shook my head, while everybody else laughed.

"I been sparing his ass for too long gee. The nigga really got mental issues like hell we all do but nahh fuck that, the nigga is as dead as his real mama." I said before getting a smack on the back of my head.

I winced and glared at Kaye.

"Respect the dead, bitch." He said shrugging and I rolled my eyes.

"Well son you've been gone for 2 years so you know this nigga gone be more than ready for you. If you need any help you know me and my boys are more than willing to help you. You've always been here for us so you already know we're with it." Big King said and I nodded my head.

"Love mane." I said before hugging him.

"Well ight we just came to see you nigga. We got so much shit going on back in Atlanta. Aiden missing, Andrew Reid back like he running shit, and Aaliya Killa, and Pharaoh got a whole love triangle." Big King said making me laugh at the end.