21. Friends...

Lemme just say I love my readers yo! Even the silent mfers and the ones that will at least vote every now and then I still love y'all! But the ones that be commenting saying they love my book and be ready for me to update just know y'all be making my day and I see EVERY comment that is made so even if I don't reply just know I see you and I fucks with you man😩👌🏽🙌🏽
Oh and my bad for the late update.

Yeah I know I be ranting in almost every chapter before the book starts but oh well😂😂😂 y'all can read now.

MATTHEW
I coughed up more blood as my throat started to burn.

I hate this shit.

The feeling of knowing death is waiting right at the door for your ass.

I cleared my throat as I got up and threw some mouth wash inside my mouth.

As I spit it out, I saw blood come out my mouth right along with it.

"This can't be a minor thing. What's going on?"

I jumped at the sound of Milyon's voice as she stood there with tears in her eyes.

I gave her a weak smile.

"Milyon, baby girl this is nothing for you to be worried about at all.  You're looking at me like-"

"You're dying." She said, cutting me off and I sighed.

"Yeah. That's exactly how you're looking at me." I said shaking my head as she wiped her eyes.

"If that was the case, you will tell me right?" She asked.

I turned my head, clenching my teeth.

"Milyon can you just go? Your pops feel worn out right now." I mumbled.

She stood there still sniffling before I heard her footsteps fade away.

"God why you doing this to me?" I mumbled with my head low.

My time is coming soon and I know when it comes, two hearts will be broken.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Months later (shush don't say nothing)

MILYON

Everything feels like it's back on track. It's in the beginning of May and everybody is excited to get out of school.

"Prommmmm is coming up! And my baby gone be looking so fucking fine!" Ari said smiling as I laughed.

She's talking about Marco since he's going to happily escort her to prom.

"And not to mention my baby gone look fine as hell in her dress." Alex said grabbing me from behind and turning me around.

He kissed me on the lips as I kissed back, smiling.

In January everything was going great as friends.

In the beginning of February we started to get close and on Valentine's Day we gave in.

Blame the holiday.

"And you sir will be looking good in his suit." I said once we pulled away from each other.

Everything was so good in between us.

EVERYTHING was good in general, but one thing keeps bothering me.

Matthew.

He's been in and out of the hospital and every time he comes back he looks even worst.