6.

Eren

"Graduation is in a few day!"I cried out when I felt a blow to the stomach.

Dok sat in one of the love seats of my changing room with a blank face."Yes but I changed my mind."

I hold back growl knowing I'd get hit again of I did. The rat bastard changed the date on purpose. I was so close to being able get the rest of the money now he just had to screw it all up. He's toying with you I thought. If he really cared about money then he wouldn't be doing this. What is his real intentions?

"We found him."Dok's voice breaks me away fork my thoughts.

"What?"

"Your father, Grisha, we found him hiding in away living the lime life a few cities over."

What? He's alive! I didn't know what to think or feel about that. He abandoned us, his family to live and fear this man for the past five years. And he was living a perfect life without us?! I was mentally seething from where I stood but didn't want to give the man across from me the satisfaction of knowing my feelings.

"Would you like to meet him?"At that the door slams open.

Entering the room were two men holding another by the arms. He was battered from head to toe. Blood smeared his fancy suit and his glasses askrewed. The man lifts his head up weakly so that our eyes met.

"E-Eren?"He sounded confused. "What are you doing with my son Nile! He's done nothing wrong!"

"True,he has been a good boy buy paying back what you owed."Dok smiled sickenly.

"I've been paying you back!"My father yelled.

"Then why?"I chocked out."why did you leave Mikasa and me?"

"Eren I left to be sure that you'd be safe. I thought he'd chase after me and leave you both alone."Dad explained solemly."I found a well paying job as a doctor in one of the best hospitals. I've been working overtime to pay off the dept I owed which I did pay off. I made sure to mail it all to him and a few checks to you."

We've never received such money.Dok chuckled until it grew into manic laughter. "Ah yes you have been paying me and those other checks also belonged to me. Thank you Grisha."

"Okay then why continue this!?"I snapped.

"Its fun."Dok said as if it was the obvious answer.

"You sick bast-"I cough when another blow to the stomach is sent.

"Stop it! I'll do anything just please leave my family alone!"Dad pleaded.

"Anything?"The smirk on Dok's face sent chills up my spin. His gaze was glued onto me with lust. His eyes scanned my revealing body as if undressing me with little that I had on. He snapped his fingers.
He goons then throw my father into a chair and tied him up as well throwing a gag on him. He then had the one holding me throw me onto the bed that was in the far corner of the room. He too tied my arms and legs to the bedposts. Dok slowly stalks towards me while taking off his coat and tie." Then I guess you wouldn't mind watching hmm?"

BANG!!!