It's Now Or Never.

- Isadora's POV - 

I was still throwing up everyday. 

And we were still no closer to finding out what was wrong. 

I really wished it was baby. I knew nothing about my Water Siren side, I wouldn't know what to do if that was what was up! 

"You okay in there, Izzy?" Damien called from the other side of the door. 

I wiped my mouth on a towel before answering. "Yeah, I'm fine." 

 "You sure?" He asked. 

"Yeah." I smiled, opening the door to the bathroom and walking out. 

"Alright then." He sighed, stroking my cheek. 

"You don't believe me do you?" I whispered, not making eye contact. 

"No." He replied simply, turning on his heel and walking away. 

"Da-" I started, but was cut off by the phone ringing. I walked slowly towards it, not bothering to be quick about it. "Hello?" I asked. 

"Hello, I'm looking for Isadora Moon? And Damien Redford?" The voice on the other side answered. 

"Isadora speaking." I sighed, leaning against the wall as another wave of nausea washed over me. 

"Well, Isadora, that was all I needed to know." The voice chuckled, before the line went dead. I frowned, put the phone back down and went to find Damien. 

"What is it now?" He asked as I entered our room. He stood by the window, staring out across the field. 

"There was someone on the phone." I replied. 

"That's what tends to happen when the phone rings." He growled, never looking away from the window. 

"No, Damien, it was really weird." 

"Well?" 

"The person asked for us, then when I said it was me, said that was all he needed to know, then hung up." I explained. 

"What?" He spun around to face me. 

"You heard me." I whispered, leaning against the door frame. 

"I know, why did you tell him who you were?" 

"I don't know, maybe because it's the polite thing to do when you're on the phone to someone who's asking for you." 

"Izzy," He sighed, gripping onto my arms. "We're in hiding, no one can know where we are." 

"Damien, we're safe now, they can't hurt us."