Now You're Gone.

- Isadora's POV - 

"How could you be so stupid?" I screamed, trying my best not to reach out and hit the poor, trembling girl in front of me. 

"I'm so sorry, Master." She whispered, cowering down at the base of a tree. 

"Stand up." I spat, showing my disappointment. She stood up slowly, not speaking another word. "I told you to find out what he was doing here, not tell him I was here!" 

"I'm sorry, I didn't think he'd follow me." 

"Well, he did, and now we have to keep moving." 

"I have family in Ohio, we can go there." She rushed, hope glistening in her eyes. 

 "No, I know were we're going." I smirked. 

- Damien's POV - 

"She was right there, right in front of me!" I snapped, annoyed that no one believed me. 

"Damien, where is she now then?" Isadora's mother asked, un-shed tears glistening in her eyes. 

"I-I don't know." I whispered, looking down at the forest floor. 

"I can't smell her here." Dr Richards shrugged, a slight frown creasing his eyebrows. 

"She was here, with some girl!" I shouted, getting annoyed with these people now. "You know what, I'm gonna find her alone!" 

"Now, come on son, all we want to do is help you." Izzy's dad stated, his arm wrapped around his wife. 

"No, none of you believe that she was here, that I saw her with my own eyes." I growled. "None of you believe that she looked me in the eye and told me that this was all the baby's fault." 

"Why is it the baby's fault?" Her mum asked, trying hard to stop the tears from spilling over. 

"Her water siren side." Dr Richards whispered. 

"What?" 

"Her water siren side, it's finally coming out. She can't control it, it's taking over her mind and body, making her say things she doens't mean, do things she wouldn't normally do." 

"So this is all her water siren side, it has nothing to do with the real Isadora?" I asked. 

"Nothing, she'll be buried underneath the water siren in her, fighting for control over her body again. Once she has the control, everything will be good again. But right now, we just have to find her, and hope that someone else doesn't beat us to it." 

"Who could possibly hurt her?" Her dad asked, frowning. 

"My family." I whispered. "Come on." Led by me, we all made our way through the trees, in the direction Isadora and Alessia had gone a few hours before. 

- Isadora's POV - 

"There is no sign of them Master." Alessia whispered. 

"Good, but we must keep moving, come on." I growled. 

We walked through the trees in silence, neither of us wanting to talk to the other. A constant scowl was plastered on my face as we worked our way through the thick greenery, hoping to arrive in another town soon. 

"Master," Alessia murmured a while later. 

"Yes?" I sighed. 

"Where are we going?" 

Just then, we reached the end of the trees, and the dark, black building loomed over us. 

"Here." I replied, a huge grin replacing the scowl from moments before. 

"What is this place?" I could hear the fear in Alessia's voice as bats swooped low around us. 

"This, is were I'm ending all of this." I stopped and turned to face her, my blue eyes shining a blood red. "Once and for all." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's short, I know!! 

I'm soooo sorry!!!! 

I'm trying to bring this story to an end soon though, so updates shall be more frequent :P 

Vote/Comment/Fan? 

<3