how did mom meet daddy?

"mommy, how did you fall in love with daddy?" seungyi, my 2-year old son asked, his big eyes peering into mine.

i smiled. "i texted your daddy without him knowing it's me, and we became friends."

"your mommy was weird, i don't think you should do that if you want a wife okay? be a man!" chanyeol cooed, earning a smack in the arm from me.

"mommy, where did i come from?" he asked.

"ahaha...ahahaha..." i chuckled. "this kid."

"me and your mommy did the-OW!" chanyeol pouted and rubbed his head.

"this kid is going to be full of innocence, don't ruin him like you did with the others." i said.

"the others? are you saying i'm dirty-minded, mother?" hyebin, my 14-year old daughter asked.

i nodded. "that is exactly what i'm talking about. i mean, you always talk about 'banging' these kpop-boys of yours, it's quite ridiculous to be frank."

"don't talk about my kpop-boys like that!" hyebin said defensively. "they are my true loves."

"uh huh, that you'll never meet."

"yes i can, if you give me money!" she fluttered her eyelashes. "if i get to marry them, i'll give you a small portion of our money. idols make a lot these days."

"stop being weird, and find a boyfriend. that you can actually date." i said.

"you told me to follow my dreams and that's exactly what i'm doing." she pouted.

"wah-wahhh...WAHHHHH!!!" seungyi started crying.

i turned around, catching chanyeol attempting to shut the baby up. "i can't leave you with him for ten seconds!"

chanyeol dropped the toy, and put his hand up defensively. "i didn't do anything."

seungyi stopped crying, suddenly giggling.

"look, this kid is so bipolar, just like you-" chanyeol said, earning a hit from me.

i scowled. "i'm never having kids again."

"why, i think these guys are adorable." chanyeol said. "actually, can we get a dog?"

"doggy?" seungyi asked. "DOGGY!!!"

"we are not getting a dog." i deadpanned.

"why notttt?" chanyeol whined.

"dog, plus kids, equals disaster."

"fine." chanyeol said.

but in the next month, we got a new puppy.

many years later. . .

park seungyi, son of park chanyeol and park gaeun, became a lawyer, earning lots of money and giving justice to the world.

park hyebin, daughter of park chanyeol and park gaeun, debuted with "stargirls", under YG entertainment, while managing to (low key) fangirl about her kpop boys.

us, we were a happy family.

and it all started with a text message.

A/N::
This is the very last chapter, I hope you all enjoyed and please give this story support! ❤️❤️❤️