Hashtags

So now that you know ( or have an idea of) what you want to do/post, you can actually start doing it!

To get you more out there I advise you to use a few hashtags, trust me they work.

I'll keep it real: in the beginning is a bit hard because you're just starting. Originality is key. Try to stand out more. Zquads and directioners, it's a bit hard cause the fandom has done it all... I don't know anything about the other fandoms but I know that those I mentioned have many different accounts..

BACK TO THE HASHTAGS (I get carried away easily lol sorry)

I'll give examples cause it's easier to understand (I think).

My example will be with Zayn because my account is about him so... go buy his album and merch ❤️👀😂

I usually put his name like #zayn #zaynmalik #malik #z

Then you want very used # but not too much used because if many people use it, your post will just go down the page and won't be seen.. (hope that's clear, I know it isn't but trust me on this 🙏)

For those, I use: onedirection, (and all the 1D guys), fashion, model, singer

Simple things. You can also use other singers like Ariana grande, Justin bieber , Kim Kardashian and why not that youtuber you love? Nobody will stop you but know that YOU HAVE AN
# LIMIT!! (30# per post MAXIMUM)

Use them wisely!

Using # will get your posts on the # page and people checking that # will see your post. Liking it, makes their followers see that they liked a post and they can also like your post or even follow you!

You can ALWAYS use hashtags, either you're a big or small account, it doesn't matter!

If you don't like to see all those # in the caption, post your picture, then comment the # on your own post (Insta changed their algorithm and i think that # in comments don't work anymore; but I know a few people that still do it)

——-
Leave questions if you have 💕