Troubles

♤Luffy♡

"I love you," Torao said. With the way he was looking at me, he really meant it. Wow, that was intense.

I sat upright and took a deep breath. Wow, okay I didn't expect that to throw me off so much. But he loves me? The thought made me giddy. 

"Uh, you don't have to say it back..." Law muttered. He sat up next to me, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Huh? Oh!" I smiled at him and tackled Torao onto the mattress, wrapping my arms around him. That hurt more than I thought it would. Oh well. I kissed Torao. 

"I love you too!" I kissed him again. Law chuckled when we pulled apart. 

"I appreciate the enthusiasm," Torao said. I was going to kiss him again but his phone started ringing. Torao grumbled and reached for it. 

"Hello, Bepo," Law answered. He fell silent, listening to whatever his friend was saying. He glanced at me. 

"Hold on," Law turned to me. 

"Do you want to go out with me and my friends later today?" He asked me. I smiled. 

"Of course!" I agreed. I was finally going to meet some of Torao's friends!

"Alright, but I'm going to bring someone with me." He held the phone to his ear a while longer before saying bye and hanging up. I buried my face into Torao's chest. 

"Shishi, I get to meet your friends!" 

"Mhm," Law hummed, running his hand down my back.  That felt nice. There was a loud knock at the door.  

"Let me up," Law muttered. 

"Nope."

"Luffy-ya." Torao huffed and poked my side. 

"Okay, okay," I rolled over and Torao got out of bed. He left the bedroom door open. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked whoever was at the door, his voice held anger in it. What was going on?

"Law-" a woman's voice she was going to say she didn't when she noticed me. I got out of bed too and went into the living room. The woman was in the living room with Torao, her arms crossed over her chest.  She noticed me.

"Is this the guy you mentioned?" She asked. Law nodded. 

"Luffy-ya, this is my cousin, Fai," Law told me. 

"Oh, hi," I said. 

"Hi, I which we were meeting in better circumstances," Fai said. I shrugged. It didn't matter to me.  Fai turned back to Law. 

"I know you don't want me around right now, but there's something you need to know," Fai said, she was talking to Law. Law stayed silent. Waiting for her to say what she had to say. 

"Doffy knows about him," she gestured to me, "he wants to meet him." 

Law frowned. "How?" 

"I don't know, I swear I didn't say anything to him about Luffy or the mark," Fai assured. I was really confused. Who was Doffy?

"When is he going to be here?" Torao asked. 

"I don't know, next week maybe," Fai said. Law sighed. 

"Thank you for telling me, now please leave," Law said. Fai looked hurt, but she walked towards the door. 

"Law, I'm sorry." She said. 

"Goodbye, Fai," Law said coldly. 

"See you later," She said quietly before leaving. 

"What was that about? Who's Doffy?" I asked curiously, jumping into Law's couch.