Festival

A/N ahhh I almost forgot to update today cause I was taking a fat nap after I finished my history exams. Bio testing is tomorrow but lucky me took chem!
if youre confused on Luffy's outfit, it's that weird-ass onesie thing he wore in the Hand Island Adventure movie

Enjoy this is thicc chapter

♡Luffy♡

"Again," Robin demanded. She was relentless! 

"Awe, Robin can't we have a break?" Usopp asked.

"No," she said, she went to her phone an restarted the music. 

"From the beginning," she said. The first song of our performance started and so did we. 

We were trying to string together all of our songs. We had 4 in total, our performance was going to be close to 10 minutes long. We got through the first two song sections. Robin checked the video recording and studied it. 

"Luffy you're still late on the transition, Sanji, and Nami too," she said. "Brook, work on making yours smother, you're stiff. Zoro its 16 count sets, not 17. Usopp, smother on the first and third 16 of the second set. Jimbei, you're still half a count behind after the third 16 on the first set. Franky, you're too stiff in the entire second set."

Chopper got up from his corner of the room and made his way to the door. 

"Chopper needs to be taken out, I think that's a perfect time for a break!" Usopp declared. 

"I suppose," Robin agreed, glancing at Chopper. 

"It so damned hot in here," Nami huffed, heading outside the studio. It was really hot in here, I pulled off my shirt an dropped it next to my water bottle. The festival started tomorrow and we'd perform the last for their opening night, then, we were performing the last night too.

Over the months' Pirates had put a lot of hype onto us and I wanted to blow their expectations out of the water. Robin was doing a really good job at that, she was using styles of dance the Strawhats had never used before and things that we hadn't done in a long time and it was coming together well. 

My phone started to ring. Torao! I've spent so much time practicing I don't even remember the last time I was able to talk to him. 

"Hi, Traffy," I said with a smile, I sat down on the floor of the dance studio. 

"Hi, Love, what are you up to?" Law asked. 

"Practicing."

"No surprise there," Law retorted with a small sigh. 

"Shishi, I can't wait for you to come see us," I said. 

"About that..." Law muttered. 

"What?" 

"I won't be able to make it until the 22nd or really late tomorrow. It's the timezone thing, I didn't even think about it, your almost a full day ahead..." Law muttered. 

"Oh, that's fine, were gunna perform the last day too, so you'll see it then, plus, I'm just glad I'll get to see your face!" I said. 

"You're so cheesy," Law muttered. 

"I don't care." Usopp and Nami came back into the room with Chopper close behind. 

"Okay, everyone, from the top, we'll take it all the way through this time," Robin said. 

"I gotta go, love you!" I said. 

"Love you too," Law said before I hung up. We went back to dancing.