Memories

A/N:
In case you didnt get the memo I'm heading outta town for a couple weeks tomorrow morning hence the reason for this chapter being posted a bit early
Next weeks chapter may be a bit late

Luffy♡

"Heyy, Fai?" I poked my head through her partially open bedroom door. She was sitting on her bed, her laptop open. Clothes were all over the room shoes too.

"What's up?" She asked, glancing up from her computer for just a moment. 

"What are some good memories Torao has about Cora?" I asked I let myself in her room and plopped onto her bed. Fai smiled. 

"Why do you wanna know?" 

"Traffy couldn't sleep last night, he said he was having nightmares," I explained. Fai's smile fell. 

"Did he sleep at all last night?" 

"Yeah, not much though." I crossed my legs. 

"What does that have to do with good memories of Cora?" 

"Well, when I get nightmares, Sabo always reminds me of good memories of my marks and it helps, so it might help Torao." 

"You're sweet Luffy, I'm glad Law has you," Fai said. That made me blush. "Let's see..."

"Oh, the first day Law moved to Dressrosa...

"Wooah, what's with those patches on your skin?" Fai asked, her big yellow bow getting in Law's face as she got too close. 

"Baby 5, that's rude," Doflamingo scolded.

"But dad, they look so cool!" Fai said. 

"Don't call me that," Doflamingo glared at her. 

"Don't call me Baby 5. My name is Fai."

"Leave him be," Cora cut in. "Doffy." Cora leaned close to Doffy, whispering under his breath. 

"Are you sure she was his mother?" Doffy asked. Fai tilted her head, curious to hear what the adults were talking about.

"Your name's Law?" Buffalo asked.

"Yeah," the boy with patchy skin said. 

"That's weird-" Fai's attention was torn between the boy and the adults.

"She had a daughter too, but she's dead, her husband too, Law's the only one to survive." Fai glanced back at the boy. His parents were dead? 

"Hey!" Fai grabbed Law's arm and pulled on it. "Do you like comic books? I've got a bunch!" Fai got a smile from Law.

"Yeah, what do you have?" 

"C' mon, I'll show you," Fai said, she pulled took Law's hand and lead him to her room. When they got to the top floor, she pushed the door open to reveal a room decked with video games scattered all over the floor by the TV, comic books covered her bed and toys littered the room. 

"Wow, these are so cool!" Law said as he and Fai poured over the comic books that were spread all over Fai's bed. The two laid on Fai's bed for what seemed like hours reading on comic books.

"Hey, Fai, look," Cora came into Fai's room with a box of comics.

"I picked these up a couple days ago, I forgot about 'em in the trunk of my car," Cora said he set the box down on her bed.