Return

"Luffy and Law are leaving town," Violet warned. Hawkins' frown deepened. Killer sat there in silence. 

"Why?" Hawkins asked, staring down at the cup in front of him, filled with black coffee. 

"Why?" Violet repeated. She couldn't believe this guy. "I don't know, Law hates this town, that house, Doflamingo. Luffy was literally kidnaped." Hawkins looked up at her with bored eyes and a disinterested expression. 

"Where's Thatch?" 

"He went to Doflamingo's a while ago," Killer answered. 

Hawkins sighed. "We're too late," clearly not liking the information.

"No," Violet argued, she hadn't gone out of her way to find Hawkins for nothing. 

"I agree with her," Killer said, "This isn't over, what about all that crap you spewed about Thatch and his revenge shit?" Hawkins turned away, tapping his fingers against the table. 

"There was no indication of a time gap," Hawkins said. "I will not give up until Doflamingo is silenced, so long as fate allows it, but this is not the time." 

"How could it not be?" Violet demanded. She was pretty annoyed by these two enough as it was. Hawkins was the worst, half the things he said didn't make sense. 

"It simply isn't" Hawkins continued tapping his fingers on the table. 

"Thatch is still with Luffy, it can't be over yet," Violet said, more to herself 

"Why don't we finish it?" Killer asked, adjusting the mask he wore.

"How?" 

"One of Strawhat's friends is stirring up the reporters, right?" 

"What?" Violet questioned, finally sitting down with the other two. Killer shifted in his seat and pulled his phone out. He showed Violet a video of a girl who was a
little dirty, standing in front of Doflamingo's house yelling at the crowd of people, with several of the people Dofllamingo had planned on trafficking. It was a live stream from someone's phone that was quickly getting more and more views as the seconds flew by. 

"Oh," Violet said, watching the girl talk and gesture to the people standing next to her.

"Hold on," Hawkins said, drawing their attention away from the phone. "Your involvement isn't part of Fate's plan."

"Screw fate's plan," Killer said, turning back to Violet. "You could confirm all that stuff to the reporters, you've seen all of it." 

"Are you kidding?" Violet asked. "I've been helping Doflamingo do it for years, I can't confirm it without getting arrested," 

Killer was quiet for a moment. 

"Argue that you were held hostage," Killer shrugged. 

"I've been allowed to go freely," Violet pointed out. Hawkins sighed at the two, the answer to

Killer's suggestion was obvious. Hawkins thought the cards through for a moment.
The double-edged sword could just as well be any of them if it was used properly. Killer only wanted to confirm some suspicions, Violet wanted to be free of that family. Thatch had wanted to avenge a dead friend. 

"Use Trafalgar," Hawkins said. They both looked at him. 

"What?" They both asked. 

"Use Trafalgar, say he is your friend and his life was being threatened all these years."

"That's it," Killer agreed. "And you crossed a boundary so Doflamingo brought him here to hurt you."

"But Law's gone,"