Chapter Twenty Two

WARNING: slight smut included!!!

Some time after Jimin's mental break down, I took a bus to a town closest to the cabin. After walking five miles to the cabin, in the middle of nowhere, I was welcomed at the door by YoonGi. He looked happier than I've ever seen him before, which was a tad bit odd. Usually he was mellow or annoyed about something or at someone. YoonGi even greeted me with a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. Inside, sitting on the sofa, was Hoseok.

For a while, we spent time catching up on time spent away from each other. YoonGi had been keeping in touch with Yugyeom, who still hasn't had much luck gaining Namjoon's trust. I feel that, soon, we'll just have to go find him on our own and finish what he started. For now though, we needed a nice break from trouble that has been riding us for weeks.

"So, are things getting serious between the two of you or what?" I teased.

Hoseok began to cackle out of embarrassment as YoonGi gave a small grin while blushing.

Hoseok chuckled, "Did we make it that obvious?"

"Too obvious," I cooed, "You two are cute together. You equal each other out."

YoonGi said, "Truthfully, I didn't think a guy could make me this happy. I never really thought about seeing a guy until Hoseok came around."

Just as sweet as they are, Hoseok leaned over and softly pecked YoonGi on the lips. Though it was nice seeing them happy together and expressing their love for each other, it made me feel a bit upset. The way Hoseok and YoonGi are together-started to remind me of Jimin and I. I deeply missed moments like that with him.

"Everything okay, JungKook?" YoonGi asked.

Hoseok sulked, "I didn't mean to make you feel awkward."

"No, no," I promised, "I love that you too are happy with each other. This is great for both of you. I'm sure things will work out."

YoonGi asked with curiousity, "Are things with Jimin cool or-?"

I stammered a bit, trying to find the proper words to describe what weirdness that has been happening between Jimin and I.

"I-I confessed to cheating on him," I grunted, "Ever since then, things have been...strange."

Hoseok looked very disappointed in me, which was a look I dreaded more than my mom's. YoonGi didn't even know what to say and I don't blame him. He stared at Hoseok, who looked as if he was going to pounce on me.

"With who?" Hoseok sternly questioned, "Ji-won?"

I hesitantly confirmed with sulkened look upon my face.

"Dammit, JungKook!" Hoseok raised his voice.

YoonGi quickly butted back in, "How is Jimin taking it? You said things were 'strange'."

"Well, he punched me-"

"Good!" Hoseok scoffed.

"There's worse...something I take full responsibility for and I hate myself for it," I sniffled softly.

Hoseok instantly grew concerned once he saw the single tear, in my eye, and heard the shakiness within my voice.

"Jimin tried to kill himself," I softly said, "He tried to drown himself in the bathtub."

"He just...tried to commit... suicide?" Hoseok questioned in disbelief.

Remaining silent, I could clearly hear Hoseok's murderous war screams behind his terrifying death glare. I couldn't bring myself to look up at him due to overwhelming shame. I'm sure that, now, Hoseok thinks differently of me. He has never known of me or ever thought of me to be irresponsible, a heart breaker or a cheater. I guess I can agree that I've become someone else since all the gang stuff had consumed me.