L

Hey baby!

It's another letter from your Chaeyoungie! Yoongi oppa visited me and told me that you don't eat anymore.

Eat Mochi. I don't want to see you thin. I want my chubby mochi. Even if your cheeks is the only part of your body that's chubby. Hahaha.

I can even imagine you blushing. I'm smiling like a creep now.

I want you to keep smiling... even if I'm not there to make you.

I don't even know how will I face you niw that I've change.

Everything about me changed.

My hair that you always tuck behind my ear is gone.

My eyes that you always gaze in because of the life it has is now full of pain and sorrow.

My skin that you always compare to different types of soft and smoothe things is now rough and dry.

My pink and plump lips are now chapped, dry and pale.

I look dead.

Not the real me that is always full of life that gives you energy after your game of basketball with your group of friends.

I also remembered the time when I had crush on Jungkook before... I just never noticed you because I thought Jungkook is the one but no.

You were always their for me when I'm hurting because of how perfect Jungkook and Lisa is together.

When my parent's discriminated me about my passion and told ne to just handle our company.

When I crave for random things you were always there for me to get what I want.

I can't believe you spoiled me Jimin!

You spoiled me so much that I couldn't take a day without seeing you.

Without talking to you.

Without you jokes.

Then I felt somthing wierd in my tummy.

It's like a bunch of butterflies are having a party that consists of fluttering that tickles me.

You make me smile like nobody does.

Make me laugh like nobody does.

You are even willing to look stupid just to make me happy.

Then the day I cried in your arms you sang for me.

Then I realized right there on the spot that I love you.

And I feel so bad right now that I realized that to late.....

..... because I have to leave you to soon.

I'm suffering from cancer Jimin.

I hate myself because I have to die to soon.

But please understand.

I love you.

-Chaeyoung♡