O

My hands are shaking badly jagi.

I couldn't write properly anymore so sorry for the bad hand writing.

Everything just became worse so I told my parents to stop the therapies and with a heavy heart they still did.

Atleast I know I wouldn't suffer from the pain of the medicines anymore. I found out that my parents are paying the doctors a large amount of money that's why they are still doing everything they can.

My parents told me that I'm brave and they said their sorry about everything. That they like you for me but they told me that too late because we can't be together anymore after tomorrow I guess.

Or the day after that. Who am I kidding anyways. We won't be together anymore after what I've done with you.

It just that the thruth hurts me more than my physical. I don't want to believe that we won't be together anymore. That I won't see you anymore.

It hurts me to hear news about you from your hyungs.

Drunkard.

Playboy.

Mad.

Crazy.

Those are the usual discription from them and it hurts me that me, myself had turn you into all those things.

I'm so sorry Jimin. I'm so, so sorry.

But don't worry.

You won't hear from me again.

You won't ever see me again.

You won't hear me explain anymore.

You won't hear me calling you pet names.

You won't hear me saying sorry.

But you will never stop hearing me say I love you.

I will always be there for you in your heart if you hadn't lock me out of it Jimin.

I don't care if I die anymore.

I don't care if I won't be cured.

All I care about is you and I'm happy that I would be able to watch over you without you knowing.

Atleast I can guide you to the right girl.

Thank you so much.

I love you Jimin. So much more than you could have ever imagined. Bye.

-Chaeyoung♡