CHAPTER 10

I quickly placed the letters back in the bag. I wiped my tears and stood up. I ran for the bathroom to take a quick shower knocking down bottles of beer along the way.

I got dressed and headed out. My friends are surprised to see me all dressed up and decent. I got my keys and went out not looking back to meet my friends eyes.

"We're coming with you hyung and you won't change our minds." I heard Jungkook say.

I sighed and nodded. I gave the keys to Jin hyung who happily accepted it and went in the drivers seat. I sat on the shot gun seat and the rest sat at the back. My car is pretty big so all of us were able to fit nicely inside.

We got to the hospital and I quickly ran out and quickly asked the nurse.

"Do you know where Park Chaeyoung's room is?" I asked her. She looks confused. I forgot. "Rosèanne Park. Do you know where her room is?" I asked.

"Oh. Rosè? She's in room 295." she said and smiled at me.

I saw her name in her tag.

Yuju.

Pretty name. I quckly got in the elevator and went out when I reached the floor.

I ran until I saw it. 295.

I knocked on the door and heard a hoarse voce tell me to come in. I slowly opened the door and saw Chaeyoung lying on a bed with a bonnet placed on her head.

She looks so weak and I want to hug her right here, right now.

She's facing the other side so she didn't see me. I sat beside her on the bed which made her turn. She looked at me with wide eyes and her mouth dangling open.

"Why Chae? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked her.

Then she burst out crying. She shook her head and held her face with her palms.

"I just don't want to be a burden to you Jimin" she said weakly.

I hugged her and she hugged back. I felt her breathing quicken then I kissed her forehead.

"I love you Chae" I told her.

She looked up at me and smiled. I kissed her and then she told me the words I had missed for a year. The answer I have been craving to hear from her.

"I love you too Jimin" she said and hugged me.

I hugged her back and sang for her. She rested her head on my chest but something made me cry.

Why now Chae?

Why so early?

Why didn't you even let me take care of you.

Why did you leave so soon?

I looked at the monitor.

Watching as the line went straight. Hearing only the straight beep.

She's gone.

Gone in my arms.

* * * * *

The end guys! Thanks for reading!