V

Hey.

You might be wondering about the simple greeting. It's just that my... my end is near Jimin and our memories together does not help.

It makes me feel guilty for not telling you earlier.

Remember last year when I was about to go back to Australia to visit my parents then I suddenly canceled it?

It's because I went to have my monthly check up and then they detected my desease.

I wasn't able to tell you because I was scared. I was scared about you leaving me by myself because of it.

Because I know that you want a girl that can be at your side till you grow old and I'm not that girl Jimin. Because I will die soon.

I'm scared everynight of sleeping because I might wake up with you not there with me anymore because you found out.

That's the reason behind my tired eyes and eye bags. That's the reason I feel sleepy everytime we are together. It's not because I'm bored of you.

Not because I'm sick of you.

But because I love you.

I love you so much that me, myself is afraid to let you go.

But I did and I'm proud of that.

Because I made one thing that can lessen your problems in life.

I know you and your parents have a bad relationship because of me. I know they don't like me because of my parents but you never show me that.

All you show me is love.

Care.

You make me feel like I'm a princess.

Did I tell you that being a princess is one of my biggest dreams before? Probably not because you will just laugh your ass off infront of me.

Forgive my language but it's true.

But have I told you your cute?

Handsome?

Hot?

Have I told you I love you?

I probably had. Alot of times.

Then let me say it to you again. Even if it's just in this letter.

I love you.

Te amo.

Saranghae!

My Jimin.

-Chaeyoung♡