E

Jagiya!

I hope your smiling right now because of that.

It's been ages since I last called you Jagi. Anyways, how are you Jimin? I hope your not crying because of my letters.

Well you won't. Why would you be when I left you clueless before then I suddenly write you letters telling you everything. Every reason.

I'm really sorry for not telling you earlier.

Like I said. I was scared.

I had always been the coward Chaeyoung you had aways known since grade shcool.

I only act tough infront of everyone to get away from bullies. I'm a coward that's why I pretend.

I pretend to be okay when I'm not.

I pretend to be chill when I'm hurting.

I pretend to be happy when I want to cry the pain out.

I pretended to hate you when I actually love you.

I'm so stupid right?

I somtimes ask myself why I didn't tell you so we could've spent my last minutes together. Then suddenly I remember.

It's because I'm a coward.

I don't want to share the pain ti anyone. Not to Lisa. Not to Jennie unnie. Not to Jisoo unnie. Specially not to you.

But what am I doing now? Sharing everything to small dtails to the big and important ones.

It's like a spark of braveness came to me because of this stupid thing called cancer. Maybe it's also because I won't slive any longer.

I.

L.

Y.

Jimin.

Remember that Jimin. Because I know that someday you will see through my perfect façade. My tough mask.

Thet everything is just a lie. A lie that you were caught into. But one thing I show you is true and that is...

I Love You.

Till death it will always be you Jimin.

Even if my parents push me away.

Even if I die.

Even if I'm faked by everyone.

Even if... you love someone that isn't me.

Because your the only Park Jimin in my little fake world. Actually the only truth in it.

Thank you Jimin. I love you.

-Chaeyoung♡