Chapter 10

"So how did you get out alive I saw you cornered by Shadows and its impossible to make them run away at that range" I said "Well I made something to actually temp kill them I called it the Shadow Stopper code named BL34CH" said Mack acting so proud of herself "Why is it code named Bleach?" asked Doc "Seems kinda dumb to call it bleach" "First Its code name is BL34CH and 2nd cause Bleach is the main ingredient apparently shadows absolutely hate bleach so it causes them to dissolve into nothing but they do come back as I have learned when I was testing it" said Mack still very proud of herself. "Yeah yeah shut it Mack I am trying to eat here" said Doc being a jerk as always "Oh quiet you little Debbie Downer if I didn't save you, you wouldn't be here so your welcome Doc" said Mack "Ugh fine what ever, anyone got a light?" asked Doc as he pulled out a cigar. "Where did you get a cigar" asked Lilly "I found it when I nearly died thanks by the way for helping Evan" said Doc "Oh shut up Doc you were being so rude when I first found you so I don't care that you almost died cause you aiming a gun at my head last time I saw you." I said  "Hey by the way how did you get your nickname Doc anyway" asked Mack curious and also petting sparky "Alright I will tell you why if you will shut your trap about it Mack" said Doc groaning "Hey Mack real quick did you feed Sparky" said Tim " Yes Tim I feed Sparky this is the hundredth time you asked me also where is Mikayla she is so cute and adorable" said Mack "She is asleep its past her bedtime for her and she needs her sleep" I said "Alright lets listen to how Doc got his nickname" said Mack. We turn to Doc who is asleep and snoring very loudly "When did he fall asleep" asked Mack "I don't know but I know one thing" said Tim "WAKE UP DOC" "OW you didn't have to scream in my ear ya know" said Doc "Alright Doc tell us how you got your nickname" I said "I got my nickname by tricking someone to do a fake surgery and then I killed him by replacing his heart with a Potato" said Doc "Well that was dark" said Tim "I am so glad Mikayla did not hear this" said Mack "I heard everything Doc was very loud even louder then when Daddy sneezes" said Mikayla shivering in fear of Doc now. "Oh great look what ya did Doc your gonna give her nightmares now come on sweetie lets get you back to sleep" said Lauren "I can help you with that Lauren" said Mack as she tagged along "Well you wanted to know there ya go now leave me alone before I do what I did to that guy to you" said Doc glaring at all of us "I think this is a great time to get everyone in bed as well as Sparky" said Tim "I second that motion" said Lilly "Ditto lets get some sleep" I said as I headed to the tent where me Lauren and Mikayla sleep. "Wow you guys can't take a dark story from Doc what a bunch of wimps" said Ethan "Oh by the way the guy was just like you he worked with computers" said Doc "WAIT FOR ME" screamed Ethan Terrified. "What a bunch of sissies " said Doc as he went back to sleep.