Chapter 12

"So where is this base that the PSG's are at" I asked as I drove "You want to make a left here then at the next area you can turn make a right then go straight you should make it to the first gate" said Mack "WE ARE COMING MY LITTLE BABY" said Lauren still crying "Hey Evan can you shut your wife up she is still crying" said Doc smoking that special plant "First Shut it Doc and Second Can you not smoke that right now we need to get our baby girl back" I said about to sock Doc right in the face. "Fine you buzz kill" said Doc as he put out the flames. "Alright let me talk to the gate guard he will let me in cause I am basically part of the group." said Mack "Well I guess you came to negotiate the terms of your hostages" said the gate guard. "Actually they didn't keep us hostage they are some old friends of ours that we thought died during the take over" said Mack "Oh well I will notify the boss so he can make the little girl come out and meet you at the 3rd gate" Said the gate guard as he let us in. "Thank you " said Mack with a smile "I thought you hated that guy Mack " asked Doc as we drove towards the next gate "well yeah I hate him but he is the gate guard so I need to be nice to him to let us in" said Mack . "I will let you in the other guard notified me about you guys" said the second gate guard as he opened the gate. "Thank you see ya at lunch" said Mack as she blew him a kiss. "Ummm whats with the Flirting there Mack" I asked "Oh thats my Boyfriend we been dating before the take over he is called Bleach" said Mack "And why is that?" asked Lauren "He legally changed his name before the takeover happened plus I dared him to" said Mack with a grin and sparkly eyes "Oh will you stop with that Mack your gonna make me sick" said Doc "what ever here is the last gate" said Mack. "Alright you two can come in and get your girl back and you can either stay with us or leave I have been notified by the other guards and notified the boss about this little mix up" said the third gate guard. "Alrighty see you at lunch" said Mack "And again you have to talk to them like they know you or something like that" said Doc "I do know everyone cause I gave everyone a bleach gun to help protect themselves" said Mack taunting Doc. "What ever we are here lets get the little twerp" said Doc pissed off. "DADDY" said Mikayla as she jumped into my arms "Oh its so good to see your safe Mikayla my little angel" I said with joy "MIKAYLA MY PRECIOUS BABY" screamed Lauren as she joined into this group hug. "Aww now isn't that cute" said Mack with a single tear in her eye. "What ever " said Doc "Alright you guys need to get inside lunch is starting up and I think something is coming over the horizon so I am gonna call in the gate guards in as well oh by the way name Nick nice to meet ya folks" said Nick . "Nice to meet you to I am Evan Macorov and this is my wife Lauren and my kid Mikayla" I said "Nick is a nice person he gave me some sweet snacks to eat" said Mikayla holding out one bag of skittles which is her favorite candy."Yeah I am the boss around here and I just can't stand a little girl as cute as this one go hungry" said Nick "well thank you for taking care of our little girl and I am sorry for the miscommunication that happened" I said "No no it was my fault I just assumed you took them captive even though I saw doc sleeping on the ground outside your camp" said Nick "Wait if you saw me why didn't you take me back here" said Doc "Well because we didn't have enough room for you Doc"said Nick. Nick quietly whispered in my ear "not really we just don't really like him he can be such a dingus sometimes you know" whispered Nick "tell me about it" I said "Hey what are you two talking about" asked Doc "Oh nothing come come its time for lunch today we are having some Pizza" said Nick "PIZZA" said Mikayla as she dashed "Come on Daddy hurry up I would like some pizza" "Alright sweetie lets get you some pizza" I said as I carried her to the lunch room.