Chapter 1

"I am alone on this journey and maybe the only person not infected in this entire world and trying to fill the thirst of our need for power and  electricity I thought that the creation I had created would help fix the pollution and it did but at what cost ? Most of the human race has been killed and turned into shadows. The earth has gone into pure chaos and no one has been safe any where!  All safe zones have been destroyed and have taken over by the shadows. Sofar i have meet no survivors,  but I still hope that there are people alive. I have spotted a city that looks like New York , maybe I can find some supplies in the city so I can survive for a few more days.

 I walked down into the streets, and I saw something I thought I would never see again, food and Water, and tons of it. I started to head towards the sight of the life saving supplies, but as I got closer I realized why they were untouched. There was a horde of the shadow type creatures,  and I had been spotted and I started to run I kept running and running till I..." I got cut off  

"Yeah,  yeah, we know old man now tell us why you're here" said a survivor nickednamed Doc. 

"I just told you" I said.

"Don't get sassy with me old man" said Doc .

 "Shut it Doc,he told us why he is here and he looks younger then your 53 years,"said a survivor named Tim. I had met Tim first. Tim had lost everything. his wife , kids , mom and dad, and all 3 of his dogs. 

 "I swear Tim if you hadn't saved me from the shadows 3 weeks ago then I would kill you right now" said Doc. "What ever Doc, just calm down or you will attract some shadows.We don't have anything left to distract them," said Tim.

 " You two need to stop fighting. Your fighting every day now I swear, "said a survivor named Felicity.  Felicity used to be scientist trying to stop the pollution that was spreading around the world and once helped me try and make a chemical to stop the pollution. "I am glad your alive Evan so we can try to stop the Shadows,"said Felicity. "I sure hope we can stop this disaster before any more destruction happens".