Chapter 20

"Where is my Daddy Tyler" I asked very scared "I am sorry Mikayla he stayed back so you and the rest of us would be safe he most likely died trying to save us" said Tyler with a tear in her eye. "He was a true friend and a great friend your dad" said Tim "I never really knew the guy all that I know is that Mack liked him and so he was a good friend" said Bleach just shrugging. "I am gonna miss Evan he helped me get out of New York when we got into a pickle. said Tim. "Your father was a great man and you will live on in his memory you are gonna be alright. " said Gray calming me down from my crying. "Where is Mack I want to see her" I said cleaning up my tears "I am right up here little princess" said Mack who was driving the truck. "Mack what did you think of my dad" I asked "Your dad was a great man he was always nice and kind to everyone minus Doc but then again who really likes Doc anyway" said Mack "I agree with Mack about that" said Tim who was petting Sparky. "Where are we heading now" asked Gray "We are heading to the coordinates given to me by Nick its supposed to be a outpost run by a friend of his." said Mack. "Hey Tim I have a question" I asked "Whats your question little princess" said Tim "What was Doc's real name?" I asked "Oh it was Devin " said Tim "Really that psychopath's name was Devin thats kinda of a let down in my opinion" said Tyler. "Well he tried changing his name to something else but I never knew what" said Tim. "How long till we get there Mack" said Tyler "We should be there in about a couple of hours" said Mack "Wait wheres my mommy" I asked. "Mack isn't she up there with you?" asked Tim "No she isn't shouldn't she be back there with you guys?" asked Mack "Oh no she stayed behind" I said starting to cry. "Its ok Mikayla we can take care of you just think of us as like your new parents" said Tim "Or you can just see us as you normally see us its your choice" said Tyler "Hey how is Bleach back there?" asked Mack "Oh he fell asleep when we were talking" said Gray "Can you wake him up I need to tell him something" said Mack "YO BLEACH WAKE UP" screamed Tim "Ow my ears what do you want I was having a nice dream at that moment" said Bleach "Mack wants to talk to you dude" said Gray. "Oh then that justifies waking me up" said Bleach as he went over to Mack. "So I am a Orphan now" I said still crying "I am afraid so but we can be your guardians" said Mack. "Well I guess this our new lives then" I said starting to clean up my tears "Yep I am sorry about your mom and dad" said Mack "Its ok I will have to be strong so they will not be forgotten I will have to become what they wanted me to become" I said "And whats that?" asked Bleach "I don't know they never told me" I said "Well get some sleep Mikayla its gonna be a Long ride to this camp" said Tyler. "Have a good sleep Mikayla" said Gray "Ok goodnight" I said as I shut my eyes and went to sleep.