chapter one

~eight years ago~
1979
Come on Kristen you can see my band play and meet them my best friend Joe begged.

Joe I've seen you guys play I lied really just wanting to stay in.

No you haven't quit lying Kris you're only going to be seventeen once so live it up while you can.

I sighed knowing he was right fine I'll go what time and place? I asked.

Yes! I knew you loved me it's at ten and it's the limit club.

Alright see you then bye Joe I said pushing him out the door.

I walked back over to the tv to see the Ed Sullivan show was still playing.

I looked at the clock to see that it was currently two thirty in the afternoon.

I was beginning to get very bored there was absolutely nothing on TV to watch. It wasn't like I could I go talk to my parents since they forgot they had a child and turned their back on me .

I closed my eyes hopefully a nap will help the bordem pass.

I woke up and glanced over at the clock my eyes widen when it read eight twenty five.

I jumped up and ran to get a shower, I hurriedly stripped from my clothes turning on the water to the right temperature jumping in and quickly washing.

I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around me I walked into my bedroom.

I dried off and slipped on a black lace bra and matching panties.

I pulled my ripped blue jeans on and my black Aerosmith shirt.

Brushing my hair and putting make up on. I grabbed my jacket and my high heeled boots slipping them on I ran out the door.

I finally reached the limit club to see it was going strong. I entered the door.

Looking around trying to find Joe I see him sitting at a booth with four other guys.

Walking over to the table with out Joe noticing I slid in beside him.

He was talking away to a guy with blonde hair completely unaware I was here.

Joe you know it's rude to invite someone then ignore them I stated.

He turned to face me with a smile on his face he hugged me.

You made it I thought for sure you weren't even coming he said.

That's just rude elliot. He glanced at his friends.

He pointed at the blonde guy that's Steve Clark the guitarist I smiled at him as he waved.

That's Pete Willis our other guitarist i looked to see a guy with short black hair he gave a friendly smiled.

That's our drummer Tony kenning he pointed to a guy wearing a black leather t shirt, and last but not least the ladies man Rick Savage our bass player.

I looked over to where he was pointing to see a guy with long curly hair and blue guys man he was gorgeous.

Guys this is my best friend Kristen Carter.

Kris it's time for our show but make sure your in the front row Joe said.

I nodded and stood up walking to find a spot in front of the stage.

I watched as the guys performed song after song. I especially watched Rick play the bass and sing while moving around the stage.

After the show i met the boys back at the booth where we talked until the place closed and that's where our story began.

It's a starting chapter I tried something I've never written before I hope you guys like it.